2.6 - Shadow Assasin - Low life EK - 550k tooltip dps - Shaper easy deathless - facetank [VIDEO UP]

Nice, thanks. The damage versus the Strand bosses looked really good for an EK build, as expected of course, can't wait to see how it performs versus guardians and such. I was actually a bit disappointed with the Warp duration though, it's fairly fast but I thought it would be faster to be honest... I think if I do this build I will use the reduced warp duration enchant.
"
Nice, thanks. The damage versus the Strand bosses looked really good for an EK build, as expected of course, can't wait to see how it performs versus guardians and such. I was actually a bit disappointed with the Warp duration though, it's fairly fast but I thought it would be faster to be honest... I think if I do this build I will use the reduced warp duration enchant.

Yeah, the damage is quite alright for sure. In the video the bosses also had a 25% more life multiplier + 35% increased life so they were quite tanky.

I have been wanting to test out the reduced warp enchant myself. It would be such a great QoL improvement. Let me know how it feels if you try it out.
IGN: Archet
Since people have been asking how the build performs in higher level content, I decided to record a T16 Minotaur run. The damage output of this build is quite insane, and it is very tanky.

Keep in mind that this is not a broken double dipping poison/chaos cheese build.

T16 Minotaur
https://youtu.be/vnQHgn3bAoc

Stats

Damage: Fully buffed with flasks up: 721k dps (will be 797k when i get 21/20 EK)

In Hideout

Gear used in the video

Thanks for the video!

How much did your gear cost? I've decided on rolling this build and am trying to plan out my spending. Looks like it would be around 20ex without counting flasks?

I plan to drop a good bit of projectile speed (will not pick up ballistic mastery) and opt for a bit more damage and the lightning warp enchant, personally. Hopefully the EK will still cover most of the screen with FP gem in, though.

Damage on Mino looked pretty damn good for what the build is, and could be even further improved with a 21 EK gem, so it looks like the build can do all content pretty easily once fully geared.
Also, I think I will try a different mana reserve setup: Blasphemy + Low level warlord's mark and Hatred for mana reserve, and Discipline + Herald of Ice for life reserve. HoI will be linked with CoH AssMark. My issue there is that I will need at least one unset ring for Vaal Lightning Trap due to running out of gem slots.
20ex should be enough to get you going (if you do not count the cost of the flasks (they are 7-8ex).

In total I have around 45-50ex in gear (90 with Skyforth), but you can save a lot if you go a bit more budget on the items. (For instance, the gloves were 4ex for a 60es upgrade over the 10c gloves I were using before). Once you start to min-max it gets crazy expensive.

For the Minotaur kill, I goofed and didn't lightning trap him, which would be a significant damage boost. So the damage output is very good indeed. I think Aim_Deep mentioned he reached a million dps with his setup, which is around 200k more than what I currently have.

I have focused on getting a bit more ES nodes as I am going to try out Skyforths soon, and still want to be in the 8300es range. Bought the boots yesterday, so all I need to get going is to grab the leech lab enchant for QoL. I seriously doubt Skyforths are worth it, as whalers are so good for this build, but it was one of my league goals to get them so I am sticking to it.
Last edited by Archet on Apr 9, 2017, 6:19:39 PM
Hi, can use a little help here... How do you make "blood magic - herald of ice - discipline - enlighten(3)" work? My tooltip shows 43% reserved for herald of ice and 59% for discipline with lvl 14 blood magic and lvl 3 enligten
"
SkyLB01 wrote:
Hi, can use a little help here... How do you make "blood magic - herald of ice - discipline - enlighten(3)" work? My tooltip shows 43% reserved for herald of ice and 59% for discipline with lvl 14 blood magic and lvl 3 enligten

Use Blood Magic with Hatred, Discipline and Herald of Ice with Enlighten 3, and Clarity by itself. Check my weapons below`

What would be the best gem setup if 3G2B1R shav? slow proj /pierce over controlled/casting?
IGN Flatulencia
Last edited by Focusix on Apr 9, 2017, 10:17:22 PM
How beginner friendly is this build? Out of the builds I have looked at, I have to to say this one really caught my eye, but as someone without much currency, the items are a little out of reach. Are there any budget items you could recommend to make this build come together and get in to mapping until I can get enough currency to get the items you currently have listed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info