2.6 - Shadow Assasin - Low life EK - 550k tooltip dps - Shaper easy deathless - facetank [VIDEO UP]

"
"
ffoD wrote:
"
I guarantee it does, you must have set up the gems wrong or something if your results proved otherwise.

I went into Path of Building and imported the build as how you and Archet have it set up, and found that the unflasked DPS vs shaper/guardians with charges up is 230k. 570k with flasks and shock.

Then I switched out Pledge of Hands and put in 2 void batteries, changed inc. crit strikes to slower projectiles (would be faster proj for mapping, increasing clearspeed even more than with the Pledge variant, not to mention that Light Warp casts will be much faster with dual VB), and changed added fire to spell echo. I then took off the staff crit nodes (serpent stance) and picked up another jewel socket. That is all I changed. The unflasked EK DPS vs shaper/guardians with charges up is now showing as 400k, and over 1 million with flasks and shock.

I have tried slower projectiles / faster projciles setup and didnt like it at all. I feel my build work out better. Doing 1 mill dps would be great but this is theory crafting from pob. In game you would actually feel super gimped by slower projectiles and going dual void battery would possibly make your build not work at all because of the lost gem slots/links. I will not be so arrogant that I will just write off this idea but for me it sounds a bit ambitious to make it work. Again; not even sure you can make it work due to sockets / links and you would probably need skyforths as well. I guess if you have bloodmagic lvl 21 and a couple enlighten lvl 4 you can make it work with the lost gem sockets.

Would love to see some one actually test it out. I wont as I have moved on to my next project.

You could replace slower projectiles with empower 4 or added fire then, the damage loss is almost non-existent, in fact empower 4 will be more damage than slower projectiles. Though I personally have preferred the projectile speed gem setup when playing builds like this in the past, because faster projectiles feels very nice for mapping.

While you lose gem slots like the built in spell echo from Pledge when you switch to dual VB, you gain 2 powercharges, ~40% cast speed, a ton of spell damage (~210%) and ~120% global crit chance. This lets you easily crit cap with powercharges and tree nodes alone, no Inc. Critical Strikes required. So effectively, you don't lose any gem slots since you can drop Crit Strikes for Spell Echo.

I agree the VB variant would cost a lot more with full endgame gear, since you probably want skyforths, though I think you can make it work fine with PCoC + OoS and a Blue Nightmare or something like that.

I will be switching from my howa char to LL EK assassin soon, and will update once I get the build up and running. My main concern is whether Lightning Warp will feel fast enough for mapping comfortably. I have heard that the minimum cast time is bugged to be 0.7 seconds at the lowest instead of 0.1 seconds, so the skill will feel much worse than shield charge.
Cool man. Lightning warp is insta on my build.
No pierce nodes? most ladder EK buuilds take the pierece nodes, whats the por/con of this nodes?
So i build the build with some modification ( Double VB).

I play Herald of Thunder with 2 Curses(Assasain & Warlords) instead of Blasphemy. So i get Shock without Vessel of Vinktar because she is me to expensive atm.
Spend 8 ex in my Gear only my ES is low atm on 5.3 so i get oneshotted sometimes.
Play EK as 5 Link with Speel echo added fire Controlled destrution and and faster casting.
Life leech will be my 6 link because when i one shotted i got oneshotted XD ^^

"
No pierce nodes? most ladder EK buuilds take the pierece nodes, whats the por/con of this nodes?

Play the first time with the pierce notes and now with out say feedback later.

And i will try a other variation with double VB and Poison because atm is hard insane with the high Crit Rate and Crit DMG With Poison Gem instead of some other Gem.

In Path of Building i reach 20% more Dmg with Poison.

But ingame i will test the feeling ;)
"
Camaron wrote:

No , you dont need pierce nodes. you wont clear faster with pierce. You allready one shot everything on screen every time you press EK.

You are free to change the boots to whatever you want. You can go deaths door for anti bleed or you can go voidwalkers for pierce. I have tested everything and will only swap between deaths door and some high es boots. You do not need voidwalkers at all. I dont feel faster clear speed with them. But you are free to do whatever you want on the boots slot.
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 5, 2017, 12:57:30 PM
"
Obámá wrote:
So i build the build with some modification ( Double VB).

I play Herald of Thunder with 2 Curses(Assasain & Warlords) instead of Blasphemy. So i get Shock without Vessel of Vinktar because she is me to expensive atm.
Spend 8 ex in my Gear only my ES is low atm on 5.3 so i get oneshotted sometimes.
Play EK as 5 Link with Speel echo added fire Controlled destrution and and faster casting.
Life leech will be my 6 link because when i one shotted i got oneshotted XD ^^

"

Play the first time with the pierce notes and now with out say feedback later.

And i will try a other variation with double VB and Poison because atm is hard insane with the high Crit Rate and Crit DMG With Poison Gem instead of some other Gem.

In Path of Building i reach 20% more Dmg with Poison.

But ingame i will test the feeling ;)

Looking at your current tree, it would be better for you to spec out of Charisma and pick up Sovereignty. Both cost 4 points for you but Sovereignty is more point efficient (2% more reserved mana, 4% more non-curse aura effect, which will give you more ES than the 10 int you get from pathing to Charisma, not to mention a bit more damage)
i'm thinking about trying this build. i have a 6L shavs all ready. is there anything i could do with that which would benefit this?

thanks guys
"
I guarantee it does, you must have set up the gems wrong or something if your results proved otherwise.

I went into Path of Building and imported the build as how you and Archet have it set up, and found that the unflasked DPS vs shaper/guardians with charges up is 230k. 570k with flasks and shock.

Then I switched out Pledge of Hands and put in 2 void batteries, changed inc. crit strikes to slower projectiles (would be faster proj for mapping, increasing clearspeed even more than with the Pledge variant, not to mention that Light Warp casts will be much faster with dual VB), and changed added fire to spell echo. I then took off the staff crit nodes (serpent stance) and picked up another jewel socket. That is all I changed. The unflasked EK DPS vs shaper/guardians with charges up is now showing as 400k, and over 1 million with flasks and shock.

Mana? PoH is 2000 mana. If you think you have mana problems now with PoH try two VB which have 40 cast speed too with only 1000 mana. Dry instantly.

PoH is like 10 mana nodes on tree.

Anyway OP nice! I've been playing a variant of this it's like my GGG featured Supernova icenova builds but better because AOE is dead now. This build is whole screen not to mention more dps.

I make 365K dps in HO with sky forths

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAcAAP0WAAB8AW8DHgVCBx4OSA-rD8QQexEPES8RUBGWE3EV7RZAFr8W8xslHRQdTx9BIG4i6iL0JIsmPCepKgsqOCsKLJwtHy-dNbk7fEGWRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwVL1YrlxAXGtcil3yXqVfamNDZp5qjGwLbRlwUnX9e9d_xoRIhG-ExYV9jHaOZI9Gj_qTJ5UulouboZu1oS-io6LZpyusmK6zsNi1SLb6tzG4yrmTvjq-isMJwzrDbcgU0B_Q0ND11ELVudfP2VvbGtte4vfpAutj6_XviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_3pvfX-Tf60kV-Dlxq-hCSF7AjNjIySotTELxv2YYAAAAAAA==

I do not recommend sky forths tho. the wailers are BIS for this build mainly because You loose too much ES wearing skyforths instead of Presence ammy. It's just QOL wearing skys. But look how much more ES my tree must take.

Git R Dun!
"
Seanj0 wrote:
i'm thinking about trying this build. i have a 6L shavs all ready. is there anything i could do with that which would benefit this?

thanks guys

6L (or 5L) this way you need no mana res nods! You simply put all aura in shavs (except the haste which is on BM in a 2l) supported by Enlighten. Have over 400 mana free.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 5, 2017, 11:31:23 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

Mana? PoH is 2000 mana. If you think you have mana problems now with PoH try two VB which have 40 cast speed too with only 1000 mana. Dry instantly.

PoH is like 10 mana nodes on tree.

Anyway OP nice! I've been playing a variant of this it's like my GGG featured Supernova icenova builds but better because AOE is dead now. This build is whole screen not to mention more dps.

I make 365K dps in HO with sky forths

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAcAAP0WAAB8AW8DHgVCBx4OSA-rD8QQexEPES8RUBGWE3EV7RZAFr8W8xslHRQdTx9BIG4i6iL0JIsmPCepKgsqOCsKLJwtHy-dNbk7fEGWRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwVL1YrlxAXGtcil3yXqVfamNDZp5qjGwLbRlwUnX9e9d_xoRIhG-ExYV9jHaOZI9Gj_qTJ5UulouboZu1oS-io6LZpyusmK6zsNi1SLb6tzG4yrmTvjq-isMJwzrDbcgU0B_Q0ND11ELVudfP2VvbGtte4vfpAutj6_XviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_3pvfX-Tf60kV-Dlxq-hCSF7AjNjIySotTELxv2YYAAAAAAA==

I do not recommend sky forths tho. the wailers are BIS for this build mainly because You loose too much ES wearing skyforths instead of Presence ammy. It's just QOL wearing skys. But look how much more ES my tree must take.

not too big of an issue with warlord's/vinktars and ~300 mana unreserved

but it will go down to 0 very quick if you are not leeching mana somehow
If you squeeze in HoI in the mana reserve as you did, then it's a whole different story

I am personally doin hatred or haste + blasephemy warlord's mark for mana reserve, and discipline + HoI for life reserve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info