LMHTB's Exploding Berserker On Fire! - Martyr of Innocence Flicker Discharge, MS: 1.3M-3.9M dps

hey i saw your video on plays tv and it was awesome, i have been searching for it since and i'm glad to see i found your guide.

just wondering, as a new player how much currency do you think i would need in order to build the same character? And are there any good ways to budget? Such as going 5l on the armor rather than 6l? If so, do you have any suggestions for substitute items/gems?
Last edited by ironstove on Apr 17, 2017, 5:24:56 AM
thanks for your feedback!

You can start from the scratch and upgrade your gear with time. As you can see at my old Gear paragraph, I did not start with a 6L. This also works with a 4L. The main dmg comes from the Staff.

I recommend you the Budget Skill Tree so you can buy a cheaper Helmet Belt and a Ring with your needed Resistances and Life (or Dmg on the Ring). (If I had to start from new, I would take this Skill Tree and respec later with all the free respec points.)
For the Martyr Staff you'd need to pay 5-10 chaos. Then you'd need to 6-socket it and get a 4L. Blood Dance Boots are very cheap, you shouldn't have to pay more than 5c for some high rolled ones. They also don't have to be the Legacy Version.
The unique Amulet costs 5-10c. Mokou's Ring is 1c.
5L Daresso's are buyable from 20-30c. Wyrmsign Gloves are 1c.
Balancing out your uncapped Resistances for Wise Oak Flask (10-12c) is budget unfriendly. Only try that when you have good gear and have collected some currency.
Gems shouldn't be a problem as well. You buy them all from Siosa Vendor and you upgrade/buy some with quality later.

When you have all this you're good to go and have the same character as shown.
Last edited by LMHTB on Apr 17, 2017, 6:21:18 AM
Alright, sounds great! I will build this character when the new expansion comes out and swing by if I have any questions.
jw does your build have any way of dealing with maps that have reflect or do you simply try to reroll or sell the maps instead?
Elemental Reflect is the only mod this build cannot do. So I have to reroll the map or sell as you said.
added current DPS numbers.
btw I think this build is finished.
The only thing missing are boss kill videos but that's too much work for a too small audience.
Last edited by LMHTB on Apr 22, 2017, 4:23:53 AM
up
Hi, I looked again through your build, and I was wondering how do you sustain frenzy charges to continually flicker strike? Is your only source of frenzy from blood dance?

Another question I have, doesn't discharge being run with COMK result in you having no frenzy charges to repeat your flicker strike? How does the interaction work?

Edit: So I saw your FAQ regarding the frenzy charges, so I guess for you bloodrage is enough, but I'd still like to know what the interaction is with discharge and how it doesn't cancel your flicker strike.

Are you running any gear that increases your max number of frenzy charges?

How are you dealing with accuracy? I noticed your tree doesn't spec into much dex, so how are you hitting monsters?

Also, what's your character's DPS?
Last edited by ironstove on Apr 27, 2017, 7:11:24 AM
heh?

I do NOT need blood rage as I said............. I am just using 30% chance for frenzy on kill from blood dance. -> discharge consumes frenzy, monsters get killed, I get frenzy back.

I have posted DPS numbers. I have shown my gear. I just have +1 max frenzy charge from bandit choice. I have Resolute Technique keystone for 100% hit chance.

you're asking weird questions. did you read my guide?
"
LMHTB wrote:
heh?

I do NOT need blood rage as I said............. I am just using 30% chance for frenzy on kill from blood dance. -> discharge consumes frenzy, monsters get killed, I get frenzy back.

I have posted DPS numbers. I have shown my gear. I just have +1 max frenzy charge from bandit choice. I have Resolute Technique keystone for 100% hit chance.

you're asking weird questions. did you read my guide?

I did read the guide, but I must have missed it. Hey, you should be glad I'm asking questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info