Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Looks like a really cool build, just 1 question: does the "% increased Physical Damage" and "% increased Lightning Damage with" of Mjölner matter for the build?
"
Loratus wrote:
Looks like a really cool build, just 1 question: does the "% increased Physical Damage" and "% increased Lightning Damage with" of Mjölner matter for the build?

It doesn't matter because it says "with ATTACK skills". Discharge doesn't have the "Attack" tooltip when you hoover the mouse on the gem, so it does nothing to it.

Physical damage doesn't matter either.

--

I'll be uploading my 2 videos later today. Hope they look good.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Ok. Videos finished uploading faster than I thought.

Quality is nothing special, I think. Don't mind the music and it's probably loud too so care.

Both maps ate t14. Shaped Coves with ele reflect. I died once to boss because he's a bitch with the flame ground. Had to use Soul of Yugul for the fight but I removed it after.

It's doable with ele reflect and as long as cloaked in savagery is proced, it's fairly easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dnIB03XsFM

Then it's Volcano with Vul and Temp chains. Not difficult in the least but incredibly annoying with temp chains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoMG9dQOVkc

I'll try to do more maps with more difficult mods and then I'll upload.

Last edited by Majad on Aug 31, 2017, 2:48:47 PM
But anything WITH attack effects our cyclone so it would help that, if you just so happen to buy something with it, i wouldn't go searching for it tho. also increased elemental damage should effect discharge. so if you find say rings with it, could be worth picking up

Video's didnt work because copy right on music mate.
Last edited by Mrfoot on Aug 31, 2017, 1:34:19 PM
"
Mrfoot wrote:
But anything WITH attack effects our cyclone so it would help that, if you just so happen to buy something with it, i wouldn't go searching for it tho. also increased elemental damage should effect discharge. so if you find say rings with it, could be worth picking up

Yeah, it does help Cyclone but Cyclone doesn't really do much of anything so I don't see much point tbh.

Just pick the cheapest Mjolner.
@Majad dont konw why but the video is blocked for me.
Okay, thanks very much for explaining!
I'll reupload without sound. Are you guys from Japan? 'Cause that's the only place youtube said it was blocked at.
"

I'll reupload without sound. Are you guys from Japan? 'Cause that's the only place youtube said it was blocked at.
Brazil HAHA
The US lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info