[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
This greatly increases our damage. I want to add this link to the main build, but there is no time yet.

Thks.

With Blasphemy, I use Warlord's mark (instead of Enfeeble) for the leech life/mana and endurance charge. (lvl 80)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
"
This greatly increases our damage. I want to add this link to the main build, but there is no time yet.

Thks.

With Blasphemy, I use Warlord's mark (instead of Enfeeble) for the leech life/mana and endurance charge. (lvl 80)

Zerkers leech is more than enought for this build ;) no need for warlords :)
Wicked_Clown
Do you think 5/5 charges are worth it? The other main mjolner build atm is rico's, and he opts to go for 4/4 (like most of his mjolner builds in the past). Thoughts? I mainly want to go for 4/4 because I'm too scrub to get a +1 endu charge belt :D
"
Fire309 wrote:
Do you think 5/5 charges are worth it? The other main mjolner build atm is rico's, and he opts to go for 4/4 (like most of his mjolner builds in the past). Thoughts? I mainly want to go for 4/4 because I'm too scrub to get a +1 endu charge belt :D

For my build, I think it's even better 6/6. And you already decide what is best for you. You do not need to compare the builds that use Discharge but quite different principes.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jun 24, 2017, 5:40:14 AM
"
Fire309 wrote:

More charges = more dps ( a bit longer IC aswell )..so i believe if u find success with less charges it's cool..but imo dps of this build isnt out of this world and with 6/6 it feels just in right place. BUt again if u feel and can do anything u like too with less, i'd say feel free to do so.

As a general idea of build guides..dont just plug and play..fit it to your own playstyle for best experience, i believe MadScearms wont be mad if u change something to fit your needs ;)
Wicked_Clown
miss
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jun 24, 2017, 5:43:35 AM
After thinking about it, 1 or 2 charges won't make a huge difference, and +1 end charge belts are not actually that expensive. :D

My question is, will I reach max charges consistently if I don't have the discharge 30% to not use charges enchant?
"
titides wrote:
Hi,

What do you think about this ?

http://imgur.com/FMAQJfX

Idea of grabbing Celestial Punishment is stoopid as fuq. 39% increased dmg for 5 points. 7,8% dmg per point sux, there are much greater passives at templar/witch starting areas. And Light of Divinity cluster.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but what should I level as?
"
yuriy wrote:
Idea of grabbing Celestial Punishment is stoopid as fuq. 39% increased dmg for 5 points. 7,8% dmg per point sux, there are much greater passives at templar/witch starting areas. And Light of Divinity cluster.

It's not my build, so I take the same point.
But, in my version, I need the 20 INT, because I have 307 int (repentance = 306 int)
And If you can take passives at templar/witch starting areas, I want to see your version :)
(not in theory, a real build)

NB : I test with an "inspired learning" and vaal cyclone now ^^
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Jun 26, 2017, 6:53:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info