[2.6] CwC Crit Occultist ChaosStorm {Shaper and Uber Atziri Viable!}

I'm probably gonna give this build a shot once I farm up enough currency for a 6L Infernal Mantle. But I've got a couple questions before I invest my time into it - how does it perform against the poison immune bosses (Chimera and Hydra)? And how does it perform in breachlord domains? Can it keep up in Chayula's domain?

Thanks
Good question. I have only attempted Hydra it's doable but it takes a long time - most of our damage is poison so I'd suggest not doing Chimera/Hydra which is a downside:(

As for Chayula breachstones I have not tried them but I can do all the others fine so I don't see why not, it's not like the damage isn't sufficient
Question: Why are you using a double wither setup?

Since the spell totem already has the wither in there, wouldn't the setup benefit more by replacing wither with blight in the cast when channel links?
hi there, 1 question xd How you manage the Energy Shield leech? in the videos you just face tank them and your ES recovery on every hit i think, how you do that?
Hi there!

"
Question: Why are you using a double wither setup?

Since the spell totem already has the wither in there, wouldn't the setup benefit more by replacing wither with blight in the cast when channel links?

The reason I am using a double wither setup is so that I can stack my wither to 20 on bosses faster for a bigger burst of DPS and so that I can reach my maximum potential DPS much quicker.

"
hi there, 1 question xd How you manage the Energy Shield leech? in the videos you just face tank them and your ES recovery on every hit i think, how you do that?

Leech is maintained through the use of Atziri's Promise on bosses which can be unreliable, but because we do so much DPS it's more than enough. For normal mapping we use leech boots so that we don't rely on Atziri's Promise so much.
Hi,

I must admit that I dont really understand why you are getting vile bastion instead of profane bloom, the stun immunity is wasted, and I would assume that ES recovery while mapping is solved via the boot enchant and atziri's promise. It's also totally useless in boss fights where you actually need the defense - or am I missing something?
Interresting build:

Is the boot enchant enough for bosses if you had adds to kill or the 2% of Promise are needed? I have in mind two things:

Whritthing jar and Voidpawn talisman.

Just shame internet is so slow on top of that mountain that i cannot watch your game play

Cheers

Wikarina
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
what did u use to level

items

skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info