Grandmaster Map

"

As for the map itself there's probably, at most, two characters who are even remotely dangerous. Otherwise, your only real enemy is lag.

Just one really, Danzig in the Hall of Heroes (if he spawn) otherwise you got good old Dyness with his outdated regen build (who's hard countered by frost bomb) and Isildria and Mulgaben as aegis troll tanks (the later being the most annoying but nothing a Scorching ray in a 5L searing touch can't get rid of).
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 1, 2017, 3:52:14 AM
Happy to run it for you if you play Legacy SC

@marvel

cough* TipsWelcome *cough
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:
definitely cant run the map myself even tho i can run shaper without problems ...

but the last pack of each door i cant even damage ... not even on long range

whats your build? honestly, i just dont know why people take fee from this map, it takes 4-5 minutes and it's fun to play

Agreed, I'd run it just for fun.

Sometimes I feel as if some players (play-ers) forget we're 'playing a game.' What's the point of investing in an 'awesome' character if I can't use it to help out the occasional random player stuck on a map?

Yeah, I get it, time is money... but to me, being able to breeze through a map that was once daunting is payment enough - and maybe a little validating as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info