Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

https://pastebin.com/x7tpETNm 12k es with top gear roll
is this for normal only im doing this build just hit 60 still es/life hybrid didnt get CI yet till i have all the es nodes but ya iv been doing ok switch over to full build around 45 so going slow but not to bad...iv been trying so many build just frustrated because cant seem to get a build that can take me past t12 with out dieing all the time....my aura necro is 90 been stuck there for while now lol and tryied RF didnt like that much too so been looking and looking what to lvl i have lot of currenty so well see how this build goes once i start getting labs done but ya i hope this isnt just for normal and i cant get 15k es on harbringer

thanks for the build helped me alot

I realy like this build but now you can't realy get more then 12k ES with perfect gear. 15k+ is posible only with legacy items.
Last edited by pijanapanda on Sep 22, 2017, 6:51:47 AM
"
osoyooosking wrote:
is this for normal only im doing this build just hit 60 still es/life hybrid didnt get CI yet till i have all the es nodes but ya iv been doing ok switch over to full build around 45 so going slow but not to bad...iv been trying so many build just frustrated because cant seem to get a build that can take me past t12 with out dieing all the time....my aura necro is 90 been stuck there for while now lol and tryied RF didnt like that much too so been looking and looking what to lvl i have lot of currenty so well see how this build goes once i start getting labs done but ya i hope this isnt just for normal and i cant get 15k es on harbringer

thanks for the build helped me alot

i havent tried this with league items yet. But i saw Low life builds having 8-9k ES now, i think, this should have more then. But anyway, with normal mapping you can be fine with just 10k ES (which is very common now), but then, you cant standstill, you dont have to run around, but you have to avoid things once in a time
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
ok well ty for reply i feel pretty solid im 68 now getting some better gear well if i can get 10k es i think ill be fine alot of builds are 7-9 k life anyhow so ill give it ago this will be my 5th so far might as well try it out ill let you know
"
Fresh_fruits wrote:
https://pastebin.com/x7tpETNm 12k es with top gear roll

I got legacy items. With normal league items i dont know.

Anyway, i have added mine POB into the guide, feel free to play with it

"
pijanapanda wrote:
I realy like this build but now you can't realy get more then 12k ES with perfect gear. 15k+ is posible only with legacy items.

It is possible to get much more than 12k ES with perfect gear from 3.0 (even before considering ES bonuses such as those from Guardian, Hierophant, Trickster, or Occultist), but it requires a radically different approach: strength based ES using Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch with a heavy investment in strength nodes (and even turning INT into STR through Efficient Training jewels to get the most out of it), so it is not generally applicable to ES builds.

I use it to good effect in my flametank build that without any such Ascendancy bonuses (I use a Scion) comfortably hits 13-14k ES around level 90 with good but not BIS 3.0 gear and has a theoretical top of around 17.7k as Scion that requires extremely specialized 3.0 T1 gear. (Even higher maxES if using a class that gets boosts to baseES, but less ES/s recovery with those classes).

------------
@unlucky_child

... err, that's not to knock your build; I stumbled across this when trying to find out what others have achieved with ES these days, and it looks like a very interesting and strong tank build indeed, the sort the Guardian seems made for, and I love how you use Solaris in 3.0 to make the increased critical hits on the tank through Reckless Defense irrelevant.

It is just that apart from the [3.0] tag you slapped on your thread title and the pantheon section, your build guide seems firmly mired in pre-3.0 descriptions with most of it telling people to aim for numbers that make no sense anymore and only the occasional "by the way, this has changed" thrown in, giving overall a rather misleading picture of what is possible for players adopting your build to achieve. I assume rewriting the build guide is a work in progress.

Also, despite what I just said about Solaris, have you considered using Arakali instead for the 50% recovery bonus? That one is a blessing for all regeneration tanks in 3.0 that can manage to fit it in.

It may be that Solaris is more valuable to your tank due to the crit issue, but if it is a case of not having thought of how you can make Arakali automatically boost your tanks recovery through regeneration (CWDT1-BR7-IC3, socket order important) rather than having considered it and discarded it due to crit issue or missing links, I thought I owed it to you as a fellow lover of regeneration tanks to inform you about it. :)
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Sep 26, 2017, 10:22:58 PM
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
Errr, that's not to knock your build; I stumbled across this when trying to find out what others have achieved with ES these days, and it looks like a very interesting and strong tank build indeed, the sort the Guardian seems made for, and I love how you use Solaris in 3.0 to make the increased critical hits on the tank through Reckless Defense irrelevant.

It is just that apart from the [3.0] tag you slapped on your thread title and the pantheon section, your build guide seems firmly mired in pre-3.0 descriptions with most of it telling people to aim for numbers that make no sense anymore and only the occasional "by the way, this has changed" thrown in, giving overall a rather misleading picture of what is possible for players adopting your build to achieve. I assume rewriting the build guide is a work in progress.

Also, despite what I just said about Solaris, have you considered using Arakali instead for the 50% recovery bonus? That one is a blessing for all regeneration tanks in 3.0 that can manage to fit it in.

It may be that Solaris is more valuable to your tank due to the crit issue, but if it is a case of not having thought of how you can make Arakali automatically boost your tanks recovery through regeneration (CWDT1-BR7-IC3, socket order important) rather than having considered it and discarded it due to crit issue or missing links, I thought I owed it to you as a fellow lover of regeneration tanks to inform you about it. :)

Its OK to have negative and positive opinions.

People only look at maximum number of ES, but what makes this special is Max Block. I could get around 21

"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
Errr, that's not to knock your build; I stumbled across this when trying to find out what others have achieved with ES these days, and it looks like a very interesting and strong tank build indeed, the sort the Guardian seems made for, and I love how you use Solaris in 3.0 to make the increased critical hits on the tank through Reckless Defense irrelevant.

Its OK to have negative and positive opinions.

People only look at maximum number of ES, but what makes this special is Max Block. I could get around 21-22k ES with no max block (just normal block like other shield builds).

And about pantheon, crit is the best here. If we ever take 2x or 3x big CRIT hits, we could die even with nice regeneration. Also reducing 24k es to 18k is huge, which affect our regeneration aswell. from 4k to 3k.

I havent had time to rewrite the guide, only made little changes into the start, where i wrote shortly about changes in 3.0

For future updates, im will try to test the build with Low life, hope to get better ES now in 3.0
Also will test arakaali, how much regen will i get

Last edited by unlucky_child on Sep 27, 2017, 4:47:11 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:

People only look at maximum number of ES, but what makes this special is Max Block. I could get around 21-22k ES with no max block (just normal block like other shield builds).

Indeed. If it was only for your ES and regeneration, your build would not be anything truly special. Sure, there'd be your choice of spell and your acquiring great gear to make the build post stand out, but as a variant of the classic Dy'Ness ES regeneration tank build, it pretty much goes without saying that it has extremely high ES and decent ES/s recovery through regeneration if one has great gear.

But you go beyond that. What makes your build itself special and definitely noteworthy is not your legacy gear and the high numbers it provides - it is that you've managed to add the strong defensive layer of max block and spell block on top of a build that will result in good ES and decent regeneration using good gear in any league.

And for that, I salute you.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info