[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

"
unlucky_child wrote:

without red nightmare, you need to take more passives with blocking or use +15block weapon advanced fortress to get high block

Right now I'm using all the items from the "ALTERNATIVES - CHEAP GEAR" (weapon is the advanced fortress), so I've got 75% spell block 'cause of shield and 3 reckless defense jewels. But I don't have the normal block maxed... what items would be good upgrades? Or now it's up for the rares? If you want you can take a look at my character and my tree.
"
Hennri wrote:
Could you please update the amount of ES of the items? For example you said 900+ vaal regalia, this is impossible now !!! Thank you

All items are updated. ES nerf is GLOBAL. You can buy 600+
Its pretty huge nerf. But 15k ES is possible for normal no legacy armour now

"
You have pvp arena version of this build?
to kill sarn arenas and pvp for fun)

yes, check video section. Same items can be used for pvp

"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:

Right now I'm using all the items from the "ALTERNATIVES - CHEAP GEAR" (weapon is the advanced fortress), so I've got 75% spell block 'cause of shield and 3 reckless defense jewels. But I don't have the normal block maxed... what items would be good upgrades? Or now it's up for the rares? If you want you can take a look at my character and my tree.

I didnt level with this build until 85lvl, when i got all needed items.

how much es/es regen do you have now? Focus now on DAMAGE, you can respec later.
I see you already went for CI. i think its better to go Hybrid without ES regen, just with block and drinking flasks for HP and little es regen.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 23, 2017, 12:47:45 PM
setup like grand masters tanks?
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:

how much es/es regen do you have now? Focus now on DAMAGE, you can respec later.
I see you already went for CI. i think its better to go Hybrid without ES regen, just with block and drinking flasks for HP and little es regen.

I've got 7k ES. I went for CI because I can already use all items from build (except the amulet - need some levels for it) and before CI I had only 1k HP, which was not enough against chaos damage monsters. I'm struggling against cold damage monsters because they freeze me very often but I'm doing ok so far. I feel that achieving max block will make things a lot easier, but can't really see how I could get to that just with the tree... Also I feel my damage is not THAT bad (SR tooltip is at 3.7k - not much but I can definitely kill things with ease) and I believe I've got all damage nodes from the tree you posted.
"
setup like grand masters tanks?

before 3.0 i think i was more than grandmaster tanks. Need to test again now

"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:

I've got 7k ES. I went for CI because I can already use all items from build (except the amulet - need some levels for it) and before CI I had only 1k HP, which was not enough against chaos damage monsters. I'm struggling against cold damage monsters because they freeze me very often but I'm doing ok so far. I feel that achieving max block will make things a lot easier, but can't really see how I could get to that just with the tree... Also I feel my damage is not THAT bad (SR tooltip is at 3.7k - not much but I can definitely kill things with ease) and I believe I've got all damage nodes from the tree you posted.

Glad to hear that. I was worried, because i didnt level with it. For lvl 68 you got quite fine amount of ES. Just get better rings and amulets.

Use antifreeze flasks with crit refilling. I have it always on full.

Playing this build in HHC after ripping twice on RF due to game crashing twice on both times lol. Never played this build before this league, but really enjoying the massive regen from the guardian ascendancy.

I also switched to CI pretty early at lvl 68, because I didn't want to deal with chaos dmg. I leveled as hybrid like you suggested, and before I switched, I had 2k life thanks to picking up some key life nodes such as "Constitution" and "Discipline and Training" which are easily accessible from the Optimal version of the skill tree. But what really helped me against chaos dmg early on was "The Broken Crown" unique helmet. Still only about level 73 and my gear is pretty shitty, but I'm currently sitting at 8.3k ES and I feel pretty safe. I'd say "The Beast Fur Shawl" and "Bated Breath" are two must-have's if you're lacking in gear like I am.

Now I'm contemplating if I want to pick up 5 reckless defenses first or get energy from within first. I can't get both atm because 30c is all I have right now (spent my entire savings on RF before rip QQ). Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with the build. Sorry for the story that no one asked for lol.
REALLY!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by Kovenary on Aug 24, 2017, 11:19:23 PM
"
Kovenary wrote:
Playing this build in HHC after ripping twice on RF due to game crashing twice on both times lol. Never played this build before this league, but really enjoying the massive regen from the guardian ascendancy.

I also switched to CI pretty early at lvl 68, because I didn't want to deal with chaos dmg. I leveled as hybrid like you suggested, and before I switched, I had 2k life thanks to picking up some key life nodes such as "Constitution" and "Discipline and Training" which are easily accessible from the Optimal version of the skill tree. But what really helped me against chaos dmg early on was "The Broken Crown" unique helmet. Still only about level 73 and my gear is pretty shitty, but I'm currently sitting at 8.3k ES and I feel pretty safe. I'd say "The Beast Fur Shawl" and "Bated Breath" are two must-have's if you're lacking in gear like I am.

Now I'm contemplating if I want to pick up 5 reckless defenses first or get energy from within first. I can't get both atm because 30c is all I have right now (spent my entire savings on RF before rip QQ). Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with the build. Sorry for the story that no one asked for lol.

my friend built this in HC last season but without blocking and it got him all the way to lvl 94, but ripped vs shaper because he didnt have max block

"
my friend built this in HC last season but without blocking and it got him all the way to lvl 94, but ripped vs shaper because he didnt have max block

Yeah I'm gonna try to find a way to get max block without nightmare jewel. I'm wearing advancing fortress right now.
REALLY!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Can you upload a 3.0 HOG run? Would appreciate it.
"
Can you upload a 3.0 HOG run? Would appreciate it.

I just somehow lost my scorching ray gem. It disappeared from my armour :((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info