Download the Classic Mystery Box Soundtrack for Free!

Just when I thought nothing can come close to Breach music, Kamil delivered, and I personally think this track is Kamil's best one yet and it made the XBOne announcement trailer simply breathtaking. No need to say I adore his work and I'm looking forward to hear more of it.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by cuss on Mar 28, 2017, 8:05:19 AM
YESSS!!! NIIICE!!! THIS SONG IS BADASS!!!
Finally! Thank you very much!
Lol, thanks for the soundtrack. God knows ive been re-playing that video just for the song, while paying this and other games XD
"
Regulator wrote:
Try to make alternatives to lab or reallocate the ascendancy points for 3.0

This!
Love this...need FOO trailer music now too please!
Change the Lab for what Reason ?! People cry about Izaro ?! What the Heck, they ever played a Tier X + Map with more than 2 Mods on it?! As i stated last Week to my Real Life Buddy in Teamspeak,after he rejoined Path of Exile after 3 Years:" Go back to your fucking Blizzard Games!"... Cause i was slightly stressed about his mourning about the Mechanics, he was/is just overwhelmed from what POE has become andd oes simply lack the Time or Muse to get into it. Even if i like him as a Friend, i do not care if he plays POE! That is the Reason why i play it, because of the 10.000 Possibilties and the Hardness of Content! Like Piety says: " Find Your own way ...."

Or what Mortal Kombat said, Thousand of Years ago:

" There is no Knowledge, that is not Power!"
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
music, in 2017, for free... how about free Classic Mystery Box? i need some useless hideout decors, no? go fuck yourself pls
Last edited by availablex on Mar 28, 2017, 9:06:12 AM
Thanks a lot GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info