Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Mar 26, 2017, 6:15:57 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 5:16:01 PM
"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Complete Build Guide          

Anyone that tried this build ? I am going to build it :D

But made a Ranger Flicker Strike, and think i am to Squissy, so Question: Is this the same, better or a bit more Squissy?

Best Regards

Christian..
Some tips for leveling? Because all gear is 60+
"
kokoop wrote:
Some tips for leveling? Because all gear is 60+

just rush to lvl 38 (i used frost blade and wild strike) than change to flicker with multistrike and blood rage... now is working good, fast clean, fast lvl, fast everything :)
Can you tell what will be the best Vaal Implicit or Enchantment's for all items?
Can some one explain to me the gem section like next to Melee physical damage it says "5 Links???"
and immortal call it says level 2?
"
shanleyp wrote:
Can some one explain to me the gem section like next to Melee physical damage it says "5 Links???"
and immortal call it says level 2?

I'll try

1) flicker strike, multistrike, melee splash and icreased CS - basic setup for this build, "optimus minimus". but if you have 5L or even 6L chest (with correctly colored slots of course), you can add some physical and fire damage (or crit multiplier, or whatever you wish). it's nice, but not necessary

2) IC's lvl depends on CWDT lvl (it's 1). if you raise IC lvl above 2, its required lvl will be more than 38, so CWDT can't activate it anymore. same story with fire golem (it's lvl must be 2, not higher). why CWDT's lvl equals 1? it's because of amount of incoming damage needed to proc supported skills (IC and golem in our case). lvl1 - 528 and lvl20 - 3272, it's about half or even 2/3 of average player's HP, so we have to minimize that gore for easier procs and safety

sorry for my english, hope it helps :)
Last edited by mae_iblis_1408 on Jun 13, 2017, 1:35:55 PM
Hi,
I am playing this build (lvl 80)

Is there a way to avoid dying one-shot ?
Pretty hard to level up now.

Regards,
i've got the same question)
Yep, great build, thank you ! But I can hardly get to 2600 hp at level 74! I have + maximum life on each non-unique item but how reach 4000-5000 in order not to be one-shot ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info