Is is just me or did curses on blas take a massive hit?

Seems like you have to be right on top of mobs to get curse effects going on them. How much was it nerfed? By half? Seems like it.
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 1:02:54 AM
It's a boost to melee.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
More then half it's fucking garbage.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is a buff.
Yeah, blasphemy isnt worth it anymore. You need to do some CWDT setup or CoH.

Still better than selfcast though.
Anything is better then blasphemy basically.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That's the effect of the new Area modifiers versus the old Radius modifiers. It's pretty severe... But tbh, Blasphemy was a bit much in ye olden days, if you ask me. Just de facto the best method of applying Curses, plus it gets 10% Curse Effect. Even just a small increase in base radius can make Blasphemy king again.
blasphemy was already on the very edge of being horrible sacks of shit. now it is beyond that line and even worse. wouldn't even consider blasphemy ever until they double the aoe of it at least. if you're melee just spectral throw curse on hit. super easy auto pierce 4L gmp. if you're ranged then its easy to get a curse on hit there too

i honestly wasn't real sure why they even released blasphemy since curse on hit exists, but i did use it on a couple of my builds that used cospri's will but thats it. now? cospri's will is a horrible chest just because of the blasphemy aoe nerf and i won't use either
Blasphemy and curses in generally are pretty fucking terrible for solo play in T15+ maps. Bosses, especially guardians nearly ignore curses and there are so many mods that will just ruin your curses effectiveness or inhibit them completely. If their being applied by a necro aura/curse slave then it's a different story but you could clear high tier maps with a wooden stick with an aura/curse slave in the party.

It's pretty sad it was one of melee's saving grace. GGG made sure 2.6 took everything away from melee.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Personally even self casted curses range pretty much suck, I usually miss a quarter of the mobs and have to cast it twice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info