[2.6] Shock Nova | Storm Call Inquisitor

"
ogarekk wrote:
Hi. I don't know how works "ES Leech(Life Leech)". Can you explain?
How I have to recharge ES when I'm fighting with monsters?

Hi!
General information:
1. Leech recovers an amount of life, mana or energy shield over time, relative to the damage inflicted on an enemy. Leech cares about the damage taken by the enemy, not the amount of life removed (more details can be read here).
2. Energy shield will automatically begin to recharge if the character does not take any damage for a certain period of time (more details can be read here).

This build:
1. The source of the leech in this build is a Warlord's Mark curse that we use as the aura through blasphemy. This gives us 2% life and mana leech.
2. In this build we take Chaos Inoculation (CI) passive on skill tree, so our life goes to 1 and we use only Energy Shield (ES).
3. To leech applied to the energy shield we take Ghost Reaver passive.
4. Also we take Vaal Pact passive, so our ES leech applies instantly, while we still have the regeneration of energy shield.
Last edited by MEDVED_RUS on Apr 1, 2017, 4:12:42 AM
"
zotle123 wrote:
Are you sure that you dont have to allocate the points to get the effect of blue dream i thought that because we get faith and steel and the other elemental resistance point we have a 20% chance which would be worth enough. Also do you not have any problems with mana if you cast a lot of stormcalls and what head enchants would you suggest. Right now im planning to use reduced stormcall duration but im open for suggestions. Also how much lightning resistance do you have is choir of storm really worth it right now ?

I didn't find any information confirming that it is necessary to take all nodes within range of jewel to get the whole bonus. Try to figure it out or test it.
At the moment I'm not using Storm Call, because I can't craft good Vaal Regalia and 6-link it :/ With Shock Nova I have no problem with mana. Now I use a helmet with "40% increased Shock Nova damage", but i think that "30% reduced Storm Call Duration" is better choise if you use it.
I have 76% lightning resistance, so Choir of the Storm gives me additional 6.2% crit chance. Also it gives 50% increased lightning damage on critical strike, so I think it's worth it to use.
Im pretty sure you have to allocate them but 20% is already worth it imo. Choir of storm is only uncapped resistance so you would need more than 75% i thought. Also what do you think about innervate support and bereks grip/bereks respite ?
Last edited by zotle123 on Apr 1, 2017, 7:25:37 PM
So the problem is see with Instruments of virtue is that we cant really use the on attack effect at all and we only get the 30% spell damge which i honestly find to weak. What do you think about getting sanctify instead and maybe pious path? Which would also increase our defences a lot cause we would have not have to roll flask for of heat, of grounding and so on. Are you gonna grab a vinktar any time soon ?
Last edited by zotle123 on Apr 2, 2017, 4:06:35 AM
"
zotle123 wrote:
Im pretty sure you have to allocate them but 20% is already worth it imo. Choir of storm is only uncapped resistance so you would need more than 75% i thought. Also what do you think about innervate support and bereks grip/bereks respite ?

The Blue Dream is already works perfect, so i dont really care how much % it have ;) Choir of Storm work with any amount of lightning resistance, but the higher the value the bigger the bonus to Crit Chance (we also can boost it with Vessel of Vinktar).
Berek's rings have a lot of good mods that would fit this build, but then we will have to remove Valyrium ring (which gives us protection from stun) and Call of the Brotherhood ring(which gives us the conversion of lightning damage to cold), and it is in my opinion more valuable mods to give them up.
I don't see where I could put Innervate, so I prefer to use a silver flask to gain
Onslaught.
"
zotle123 wrote:
So the problem is see with Instruments of virtue is that we cant really use the on attack effect at all and we only get the 30% spell damge which i honestly find to weak. What do you think about getting sanctify instead and maybe pious path? Which would also increase our defences a lot cause we would have not have to roll flask for of heat, of grounding and so on. Are you gonna grab a vinktar any time soon ?

I thought about using Sanctify and Pious Path, but i still not complete uber lab to compare these nodes.
Yes, I already use Vessel of Vinktar and it's really good (especially against reflect and bosses)! My current flask setup:

Yeah i didnt test it either but just reading the effects and how we cant really proc the on attack effect it feels like going that way is wasted. I also read up about pious path and sanctify the damage boost on that actually stacks with sulphur flask. Also if you get legacy vinktas you can spec out of vaal pact and instead get zeloth oath to get the full effect of pious path. Which would be like insanly expensive though.
I use a LIFE/ES MOM shock nova/storm call build. Currently rocking 100k dps with shock nova 6 linked with only 19 level gems.

I get life/mana leech by using orb of storms linked with power charge on crit and curse on hit warlods mark.

The midnight jewel would do wonders to my build because I can release the power charge on crit and replace it with innervate support gem thus effectively getting onslaught :D

Feel free to check my char tabs for gear and links.

5.4k life lvl 88 with 2.15k mana unreserved.

"
Therenas wrote:
I use a LIFE/ES MOM shock nova/storm call build. Currently rocking 100k dps with shock nova 6 linked with only 19 level gems.

I get life/mana leech by using orb of storms linked with power charge on crit and curse on hit warlods mark.

The midnight jewel would do wonders to my build because I can release the power charge on crit and replace it with innervate support gem thus effectively getting onslaught :D

Hi! Your profile set to private, unlock it, so i can look at your character.
"
MEDVED_RUS wrote:
"
Therenas wrote:

Hi! Your profile set to private, unlock it, so i can look at your character.

Hey MEDVED_RUS, just did that, you can visit my char tab now.
If you need clarification on concept Reply here or PM me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info