Exalted Orb Drop Question.

Helo guys, im a little confused. So i must ask. May be somone from GGG can tell me about this smth??

I play Path of Exile for 727 Hours, yeah it's 727 hours! I got this on steam:

Edit: i add normal link cause image not work for me.

http://imgur.com/a/iShGa

And i get maybe 2 exalted orb from drop, from epic loot i got only one shavrone.

I realy never drop any item worth more than 40 chaos orb.

And now chcek this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_2OLkk8-w

Dude drop 2 exalted orb's in 18 minutes.

Im so fu***ng confused. It's realy matter on RNG?? Or number of supporet pack You buy?? Or may be its a streamer buff??

I hope noone delete this post and somone answer me. Anyway i spend money on the game but im stupid and not buy supporter pack, just ponts for premium stash tabs. And didnt see changes...
Last edited by RocketDragon on Mar 25, 2017, 1:53:21 AM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 1:17:33 PM
Ahahaha hahahahah holy shit he said streamer buff that is fucking glorious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Don't worry, it's all RNG.

What you can do about your "luck" tho:

- kill faster. I don't mean like hurry a little more, no. Look at how streamers do shaped strands and try to catch up on their speed. The more you kill, the more you drop.
- do streamlined maps. Best is obviously shaped strand, but there are also other nice ones.
- maximize your loot. Roll your maps for high IIQ, use the maximum Sextants around the maps you want to farm to increase monster density etc.
- use the right leaguestones. Breach, Bloodlines, Nemesis, Beyond give loads of extra loot. Probably Ambush, Anarchy and Perandus are fine too.

The Streamer's key to success is just farming very efficiently. That makes a huge difference many players don't even recognize. Ofc also the hours you played in total matter, however if somebody kills three to five times as many mobs as you do in an hour, he will logically have that much more loot dropping.
And yes, the difference between playing slowly and quickly IS that big.
IGN: Kyrell
It's not about hours it's about kills per hr. like 45 second strands and running 200-300 a day.

Don;t want to be a human bot? Learn to flip. Anything really.

I don't think I ever farmed in my life. Too much like work to me. Never ran two maps in a row and get 100s of exalts. Found 10-15 in 3 years. Whatever. Drops wont matter if you simply buy low sell a little higher.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 25, 2017, 5:58:04 AM
If ex drops are based on the number of support packs you have, I would be overflowing with ex now. But I'm not.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I don't stream, had 7 exalt drops this league, all in first 2 weeks of league. It is rng, last league i had only 2 orbs drop in 3 months.
Spreading salt since 2006
It's just RNG, as always. No, you don't get "buffs" for streaming or buying supporter packs. Please keep your silly conspiracy theories to yourself.
IGN: Ironmallet
Well i dropped 2 ex in a single cruel kaom's dream,linked a disfavour with 6 fuses yesterday.

Yet i once wasted 2800 fuses i believe and didn't link a cospri,threw 2400 to link a tidebreaker.

You don't need GGG to explain anything,you need to know that the ways of RNG are mysterious.

Never depend on drops or luck in this game,make sure you understand what's a sure way to get income and when the luck happens its just something extra.
Problem with watching drops like this on a stream... it's like watching the highlights of a football (and I mean soccer for all you Americans out there) game. It looks like the score all the time! Then you watch the game in real time and it shows that they have the same luck as anyone else.
People who care about luck will never be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info