21000 Chaos Orb - Day 20 - Legacy League

I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would do that in lieu of an actual job with an actual wage. It's weird
"
I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would do that in lieu of an actual job with an actual wage. It's weird

Therein lies the problem, they don't have an actual job with an actual wage.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Whats worth more? 21000 chaos or 31 mirrors? Someone linked 31 mirrors in global today... made me feel bad :(
"
JLawL wrote:
Whats worth more? 21000 chaos or 31 mirrors? Someone linked 31 mirrors in global today... made me feel bad :(

82 Chaos ~ 1 Exalted

75 Exalted ~ 1 Mirror

x31

= 185566 Chaos

So the person with the mirrors has about 9 times the amount of currency, assuming neither person has anything other than the chaos and mirrors.
Last edited by Bioness on Mar 23, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
And trading needs to be easier..?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
hes in a 5 man guild with good ole "sodagreen" lol 90% sure its just a guy running 5 man guild with trading scripts all day. sit in his hideout for 1 minute, 15+ people will cycle in and out literally in a 1 minute time span.
"
Spicka wrote:
This guy: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Scamwoodz

Legacy League: Day 20

Chaos Orb : 21000

Well played bro! Well played!!..

play poe.trade = profit
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"

What if i told you bots don't need any of that.

in fact that is their job.

I traded with few ppl that have auto inventory transfer scripts.

They have auto reply (with delay) and auto party invite scripts.

This all can be accomplished via auto-hot key so you don't even need to know how to code properly.

All you missing is a script that detects whats being traded and BAM

21k chaos

- why am I suspecting this? because having that many orbs via flipping requires pretty high efficiency.
Reported him. Traded my ex for chaos, and he traded like 4 people + me in same time.

Its a bot. He doesnt speak, nor answear. Gave chaos to trad ewith me faster than i click with mouse lol, then instantly traded with 2 other people. Everything was so fast it coulndt be human.

The best thing was - you cant report person, who doesnt write.

So i reported him on forum.

Still no answear. Same shit different day I guess. Scamming and botting is allowed as long, as community doesnt make shitstorm on forum + reddit.

I dont care any more.
Yesterday i was flipping EX per Chaos on Standard.

EASILY 10c profit per flip.
I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info