PoE=DIABLO3

naruhodo
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Hmm not sure if Japanese... he used 私.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SoulForge wrote:
My Chinese is a little rusty. I think he's complaining he can't hack people as easily now.

While I don't expect everyone to be able to correctly identify a language, this sort of comment is totally unacceptable.

It's racist, insulting, and really shows the ignorance of the person behind the words. I'm surprised no action has been taken against it.

Those who think this is funny should take a step back and have a good hard think about life stuff.

And to think this drivel is posted in response to a friendly member of the community. :(
not to be supporting of what has been said but:

I don't really think it was done to deliberately offend. But if it was, so be it, and let that get sorted out on its own end.

Ignorance however, will be ignorance. You cannot just expect everybody to sustain the same level of knowledge or maturity.

I am far from thinking that this sort of thing is funny either, but maybe a chill pill is in order. If you think it's offensive just ask the mods about it, and they should sort it out.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Jujuwatt wrote:
He's not exaggerating how grateful he is :) I know when I discovered PoE I did this retarded RAWRRR of triumph, exclaiming "yyyYYYYYESSS!!"

Thank you GGG, even when I get lose interest in PoE, I still think you guys outdid yourselves. So Great!

I know that feeling. I am 41 and had given up gaming for the most part. It had been years since a game had grabbed my attention. This is a beautiful, engaging game despite the rough edges. GGG made me a gamer again. I just wish I still had the time to play like I used to.
"
I don't really think it was done to deliberately offend.

Irrelevant. These sort of offhand remarks are pretty common, but that doesn't make them acceptable.

"
I am far from thinking that this sort of thing is funny either, but maybe a chill pill is in order. If you think it's offensive just ask the mods about it, and they should sort it out.

Not incensed.. just calmly making a point. Not all racism is made obvious with the usual "buzz words" (though I wouldn't say this was exactly veiled, either). .

Charan's been here. If it were to get dealt with it would likely have been. From my perspective, I have dealt with it - whether anyone cares or learns from it is out of my hands.
"
Durentis wrote:

What do you think is the "native" language of this board?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Durentis wrote:
"
SoulForge wrote:
My Chinese is a little rusty. I think he's complaining he can't hack people as easily now.

While I don't expect everyone to be able to correctly identify a language, this sort of comment is totally unacceptable.

It's racist, insulting, and really shows the ignorance of the person behind the words. I'm surprised no action has been taken against it.

Those who think this is funny should take a step back and have a good hard think about life stuff.

And to think this drivel is posted in response to a friendly member of the community. :(

Jesus christ, calm down libtard. It's a fact that 99% of the hacks that happened here were from China. This is even easier to prove now with the whole "your last login was from Jilin, Jilin, China" security emails. Coincidentally, this person is Chinese. How is it racist to make a joke about him being a hacker? Stop being so oversensitive and grow up already, it was just a joke. The only reason you'd ever make such a fuss about this is to get attention, which I find absolutely pathetic.
Implement /players x already
"
Jesus christ, calm down libtard. It's a fact that 99% of the hacks that happened here were from China. This is even easier to prove now with the whole "your last login was from Jilin, Jilin, China" security emails. Coincidentally, this person is Chinese. How is it racist to make a joke about him being a hacker? Stop being so oversensitive and grow up already, it was just a joke. The only reason you'd ever make such a fuss about this is to get attention, which I find absolutely pathetic.

This kind of attitude is why the world continues to be full of suck.

To help offset the amount of world-suck caused by narutoganjahbrony's post, check this out: http://nerdfighters.ning.com/
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Feb 25, 2013, 1:46:56 AM
"
"
Braindead22 wrote:
OMG! He's trying to hack us all, dont read it. He will hack your account!
hahahaha xDDD

Xxxdxdxdxddddd
how the fuck is that funny?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info