私はお金はありませんが毎月1000円課金してずっとPoEが
続くようにプレイしたいです。

いずれ日本語でプレイ出来たら幸せです。

これからも、GGGの皆さん頑張ってください。

しっかり休みもとってください。

お体を大切に・・・・
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 25, 2013, 2:44:58 AM
'the fuck?
OMG! He's trying to hack us all, dont read it. He will hack your account!
My Chinese is a little rusty. I think he's complaining he can't hack people as easily now.
Vengeance of the Fallen
"
isaochan wrote:
初めまして、 Grinding Gear Games の皆さん。
私は日本からプレイしている日本人です。
英語が出来なくてすいません。

PoEは最高に面白いゲームです。
私がDIABLOを初めて以来、ようやく本当に世界で最高のゲームに出会う事が出来ました。
私はDIABLOが世界で一番好きなゲーマーの一人です。

感動で、涙が溢れ出てきます。

GGGの皆さん、とても素晴らしい仕事をしています。

私はとても感謝しています。

私はお金はありませんが毎月1000円課金してずっとPoEが
続くようにプレイしたいです。

いずれ日本語でプレイ出来たら幸せです。

これからも、GGGの皆さん頑張ってください。

しっかり休みもとってください。

お体を大切に・・・・

To sum up what I understood:

Grinding Gear Games, DIABLO, DIABLO, GGG, 1000, GGG, ....

Yes, makes perfect sense to me now!
Google translate:

Above all, everyone of Grinding Gear Games beginning.
I am Japanese, you are playing from Japan.
I'm sorry but I can not speak English.

PoE is the best game interesting.
Ever since the first time I DIABLO, I was able to meet the best game in the world to finally really.
I DIABLO is one of my favorite gamers in the world.

In the excitement, tears poured out.

I have everyone of GGG, a very great job.

I'm very grateful.

PoE is much more to charge $ 10 a month I do not have money
I want to continue to play.

I'm happy I can play in the Japanese one.

In the future, please do your best everyone of GGG.

Please take time off tightly.

Us cherish the body ...

-----------------

Yes that was hilarious but at least you got the jist of it, I think.
basically he's saying he's Japanese player and can't speak English. He wants to tell the devs that what a great game POE is, it's about the best game in the world he's played since diablo, and what a fantastic job that GGG is doing, and he's so impressed that tears are about to come out from his eye (I'm not exaggerating, this is exactly what he said). He'd like to express his sincere gratitude to GGG staffs for doing such a fantastic job.

Also, he said that he doesn't have a lot of money, so if it's possible (After beta ends) he'd like to (feels comfortable) continue playing by paying 1000 yen subscription a month. (which is about $10USD, I guess he doesn't realize that the game's gonna be free to play)

Anyway if it's possible he'd be really happy if he can play the game in Japanese (as in GGG releasing a Japanese version of the game)

Finally he'd like to wish the staff at GGG good luck and continue doing what they do best. But don't forget to take a break once in a while and please take care of yourselves.
"
basically he's saying he's Japanese player and can't speak English. He wants to tell the devs that what a great game POE is, it's about the best game in the world he's played since diablo, and what a fantastic job that GGG is doing, and he's so impressed that tears are about to come out from his eye (I'm not exaggerating, this is exactly what he said). He'd like to express his sincere gratitude to GGG staffs for doing such a fantastic job.

Also, he said that he doesn't have a lot of money, so if it's possible (After beta ends) he'd like to (feels comfortable) continue playing by paying 1000 yen subscription a month. (which is about $10USD, I guess he doesn't realize that the game's gonna be free to play)

Anyway if it's possible he'd be really happy if he can play the game in Japanese (as in GGG releasing a Japanese version of the game)

Finally he'd like to wish the staff at GGG good luck and continue doing what they do best. But don't forget to take a break once in a while and please take care of yourselves.

Good translation. Wish I could read it.
Vengeance of the Fallen
from his writing style, I think he is high-school students or something (maybe more younger one).

What he said is below.

-PoE is best game ever from Original Diablo.

-He is not wealthy
but still he could pay 13+ dollars to sustain development of PoE if needed.

-He hope PoE goes forever.
Last edited by iPSCellsYamanaka on Feb 24, 2013, 12:37:07 PM
"
Braindead22 wrote:
OMG! He's trying to hack us all, dont read it. He will hack your account!
hahahaha xDDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info