[2.6] Dead Build

"
Slavefar wrote:
You are very welcome to check out my character profile and add critique or suggestions for improving the build. It would be awesome to have a more budget version of CoC discharge, so if we can figure it out, that would be great :)

Im very sure this is most budget version of this build vithout vinktar cost like 20c-25c , basicly same as other discharge builds when you eliminate volls (i buy malice for 14c , boots 5c and amulets 1c)
Btw Your profile is private tho :P im gonna update this build too , takes time i usualy stay at global 1 and rest of my time i study kanji. But im gonna level fast and upload video soon.
no longer playing
The idea is cool, but i coudnt find any more reliable method to get hit (cant test myself, only theorycrafted about it).
Scolds bridle damages you with secondary dmg so it shouldnt count for shoes.
Can someone try if "The Rat Cage" damages you with an attack? If so eye of innocence would work
People watching for cheaper version of coc discharge when confortably playable fakener costs like less than 7 ex on LSC. Really?
Fun isnt about the best/cost-efficent build around. As the idea of getting frenzy charges while bleeding is a new (interesting imo) idea, why not try to explore it a bit?
"
Fitfirar wrote:
People watching for cheaper version of coc discharge when confortably playable fakener costs like less than 7 ex on LSC. Really?

Just get out. He has fun theorycrafting it and your smartassing about the low costs of the actually fakener prices... . Nothing better to do?

@OP : I like your approach Keep it going. Interested in how it turns out :) !
"
h4llowerner wrote:
"
Fitfirar wrote:

Just get out. He has fun theorycrafting it and your smartassing about the low costs of the actually fakener prices... . Nothing better to do?

@OP : I like your approach Keep it going. Interested in how it turns out :) !

I dont see any results of this "theorycrating". No gifs, no videos, no gameplay. I can create a thread with the "vaal detonate dead 20sec strand SUPER ULTRA CLEARSPEED" title and people would still enter the thread and wasting their time on a fake ass build with garbage unreliable mechanics like this one. Give me any proofs this is actualy enjoyable to play in any sence and i'll became washed up whiner.
Last edited by Fitfirar on Apr 2, 2017, 1:01:51 PM
"
TizioCaio wrote:
The idea is cool, but i coudnt find any more reliable method to get hit (cant test myself, only theorycrafted about it).
Scolds bridle damages you with secondary dmg so it shouldnt count for shoes.
Can someone try if "The Rat Cage" damages you with an attack? If so eye of innocence would work

Scold is secondary damage im not sure it works with red trail,but rat cage can work im gonna try it thanks for the idea ( right now 1alc-1c item but if it works this can criple budget since rat cage league item and commonly used by afk builds )

"
Fitfirar wrote:
I dont see any results of this "theorycrating". No gifs, no videos, no gameplay. I can create a thread with the "vaal detonate dead 20sec strand SUPER ULTRA CLEARSPEED" title and people would still enter the thread and wasting their time on a fake ass build with garbage unreliable mechanics like this one. Give me any proofs this is actualy enjoyable to play in any sence and i'll became washed up whiner.
I already say im gonna upload gifs , if you dont like this build then go play "meta budget builds" with HH & skyfort i dont need your opinions unless its actualy helpful.Im not a streamer i cant satisfy your babyrage contribute or leave.
no longer playing
anyone maybe tried this build and is able to upload a video of a clear i am rly curious looks promising but still weird too
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Slavefar wrote:
Video: https://youtu.be/jzv8OnMZIqU

I am currently playing this build at level 88. Check my profile.
Have a couple of exalts worth of items/gems/jewels invested and sadly, this build is not very strong in its current state.

Problems:
- Has to be bleeding currently to generate frenzy charges on hit. This means that if you dodge an attack when you have 0 charges up, you won't discharge and just hit with cyclone like a wet noodle. Same problem goes for engaging caster mobs - you have phase acrobatics, so you never get hit or start bleeding from incoming spells. Sidenote: Raider ascendancy makes it so that you always generate frenzy charges while hitting rare/unique monsters, so you have to be mindful of that while playing.
This dynamic results in long downtime between packs if there are no rares or fast hitting melee monsters to make you bleed.

-Single target damage over long fights due to mana problems is not really possible. You have to port out to get flask charges and by that time you have taken a ton of damage from the boss (with no vaal pact, so life leech is constantly behind) so dying is sadly a common thing.

- No bleed flask renders you weak to corrupting blood stacks (which stack up very fast from cyclone) and you have no way of removing them. The flask + life leech isn't strong enough.

- It doesn't really do that much damage and relies on doing damage up front (no dots, degens/ignite). Since we aren't hit capped (around 90% chance to hit with cyclone) and 38% unbuffed chance to crit, the build is sort of unreliable and you often have to backtrack to kill off stragglers.

Positives:
- 80 all ele resists! 50% phys reduction, 30% spell dodge, 24% spell block, 27% movement speed, stun immunity, 8% status ailment avoidance, free arctic armor.

- I am currently using The Gull (since it is stupid and broken) and the shrines spawn very often. You can stack the shrines for bonus speed, damage, resists, armor, crit....

- Frostbite gives both an offensive boost with its -40% cold resist on enemies but also a defensive boost by having a chance to freeze them too. However, this is a double-edged sword because frozen enemies don't hit you = you don't start to bleed = you don't generate frenzy charges = you can't discharge.

So, in order to make this build work these things would need fixing:
- Stable mana generation (vinktar's downtime means no mana leech)
- Stable life leech (no vaal pact)
- Stable crits (not too much of a problem with high attack speed and accuracy, but this means higher mana consumption)
- Stable charge generation (bleeding)

Hope this brings some insight.

On 2nd page Slavefar posted a video plus info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info