[2.6] UberLabChamp Facerolling Uber Lab farmer

Hi.
Nice build guide, easy to understand and follow and not overly long.

I am following it and now have 5k ES so far. Question is, how does life leech benefit us? Since we didn't take Ghost Reaver, I am guessing not at all.

If so, can we simply outregen most damage? I am trying to level up and at this moment i'm level 78. Mapping is difficult sometimes with Invasion bosses, they kill me from afar.

Also, we don't have any CWDT + IC set up. I am guessing this is a Lab focused build, but wouldn't this be needed even more in the lab?

One point though, it would be awesome if you add the sequence in which you took the ascendancy points.

TY in advance.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Also, in the YouTube video and in the first GIF, I can see that you're running Vitality (probably), but it's not on the list. Do I need to fit it somewhere? Can it fit? Already running out of room for aura.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
Hi.
Nice build guide, easy to understand and follow and not overly long.

I am following it and now have 5k ES so far. Question is, how does life leech benefit us? Since we didn't take Ghost Reaver, I am guessing not at all.

If so, can we simply outregen most damage? I am trying to level up and at this moment i'm level 78. Mapping is difficult sometimes with Invasion bosses, they kill me from afar.

Also, we don't have any CWDT + IC set up. I am guessing this is a Lab focused build, but wouldn't this be needed even more in the lab?

One point though, it would be awesome if you add the sequence in which you took the ascendancy points.

TY in advance.

Yes, the build outregens the damage, and CWDT+IC not really needed in the final version.
Ascendency: I would take "First to strike, last to fall" first priority, then fortify, and "Inspirational" last.

"

Also, in the YouTube video and in the first GIF, I can see that you're running Vitality (probably), but it's not on the list. Do I need to fit it somewhere? Can it fit? Already running out of room for aura.

I switched Vitality to Haste later when I changed the build.
Hey, do you think this build will still work in 3.0? Regarding the double dipping.
I really want to know if you tested it in 3.0. I did a fast path of build plan and got 4,3k of ES and 585 max life.

By the armour ( 87k buffed) i think that it still should be a nice farmer.
"
Jowofbeco wrote:
I really want to know if you tested it in 3.0. I did a fast path of build plan and got 4,3k of ES and 585 max life.

By the armour ( 87k buffed) i think that it still should be a nice farmer.

Regen part will work but i doubt build will ever get past Izaro fight, simply because it has no instant leech source any more.

Also there is no double dipping of anything any more
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Aug 24, 2017, 7:23:43 PM
hi. so anyone tried this build on 3.0 and has some experience to share? i only made a poe build to check it. dps seemed fine with 200k dps (20 blades), armour i get easily over 100k. but in the end i only reach 5k es with 550 es/sec regen, which makes me think twice about creating a character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info