[2.6] UberLabChamp Facerolling Uber Lab farmer

Facatank deleting fully buffed Izaro:

AFK on traps:

Introduction
Spoiler
It's not a league starter build, nor a map farming build. The single purpose of this build is Uber Lab farming. While it is not the fastest build around, it has a very strong defences which allow us to comfortably faceroll fully charged Izaro, Argus, and traps. If you don't like dying and wasting runs / or you're on Hardcore, this build is for you.
I play in Standard league so you will see some legacy items. While recommended, those items are not required for the build to work.
Even though there are plenty of recommended expensive items for the build which I use, this build can be made on a budget.

Edit: modified for more movement speed (and a bit less regen). Now has 127% increased movement speed (no flasks) with phase run on (which is true all the time).

What you get
Spoiler

Defence:
6.5K ES.
644 ES regen per second (> 10%).
Permanent Fortify.
Stun immune.
Freeze & chill immune.
Without flasks: 35K armour.
With flasks: 127K armour + flat 55% physical damage reduction (with legacy TOH).
As you can see, with this defence, fully charged Uber Izaro is easily facetanked (except high elemental damage buffs like essence).
With regen and high armour the traps become a joke as well. You can easily disconnect on spike traps and stay alive.

Offence:
Poison bladevortex, Izaro dies in few seconds.
nough said.

How this build works
Spoiler

The key concept behind this build is using Low Life along with Champion Ascendancy. We get:
- 30% more spell damage thanks to Low Life.
- First to Strike, Last to Fall ascendancy node - 200% increased armour and evasion on low life.
- Permanent Fortify.
Iron Reflexes - all evasion we get from Grace and flasks converted to additional armour.
Thanks to low life, we can stack more auras: Grace, Determination, Clarity, Vitality, Discipline with 30% increased aura effectiveness.
Zealot's Oath - ES regen.
2 curses: Vulnerability and Temporal Chains with 20% increased curse effectiveness.
30% flask effectiveness.

For damage we dual wield Redbeaks, for 200% increased double dipping damage. Make sure one of them has Culling strike corruption for quickly finishing off Izaro on his 3rd (most troublesome) stage.

We also take 45% increased duration from the tree which allows us to maintain phase run through lab, and 20 stacks of BV without flasks (with some some mana & mana regen nodes from the tree and gear)

While 6-link is recommended, 5-link should be enough to start as a budget variant. Use Solaris Lorica for very budget version; in this case I recommend equipping ES shield instead of dual wielding RedBeaks (as Fredd32 suggested below), and adding spell totem + Wither to the build (instead of Whirling Blades I suppose).

We use The Retch belt for increased flask duration during Izaro fight. This give us enough time to comfortably finish Izaro while all flasks are up. As a budget variant a rare belt with %increased flask duration and armour can be used instead.

Not mandatory but very good amulet:

Stun immunity - good for low life, extra ES and chaos res is nice. A nice rare with es + %es and some dex/resists is good too.

Dream Fragments for freeze and chill immunity:

Very good for lab farming, especially when you're low life. Also gives us more mana and mana regen which is good.

The rest of the gear is ES armour with resists and some dexterty (we need it for BV).
Expensive high ES items are not required, the build will work with 5k ES just as well.

Recommended helm enchant: increased phase run duration.
Recommended boot enchant: movement speed.

Vinktar's

For shock - 50% more damage is not a joke.
It is recommended for all flasks to have two uses for Izaro fight (I didn't find myself needing two however) to be safe. If you dont have leg Vinktar's, another damage flask such as http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sin%27s_Rebirth can be used instead. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Promise can be used as a budget variant.

TOH

For physical damage reduction. Additional cold damage is also nice. Stibnite Flask with %increased evasion rating mod is a budget variant (for more armour).

Armour

Physical damage reduction and shock immunity (we need for Vinktar anyway). Should have affix with additional charges or reduced charges used to ensure two uses for the flask.

More armour, and curse immunity to deal with Fonts.

No need for bleed immunity flasks: any bleed we get in the lab is out-regened. Just avoid killing too many Corrupting Blood at once.

We don't take damage nodes (there aren't good ones anyway) on the tree. Instead we take 8 jewel sockets. One is Energy From Within, the rest are reserved for damage. Double dipping stats should be preferred. The order of preference:
Area Damage (double dips)
Damage (double dips)
Spell damage
Physical damage

Level 96 tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcA-4FLQxfDXwOXBFQFy8YVhhqGS4aPhslHKcc3B0UHU8dqh2-IWAi9CftKPopLimlKlMslC0fLlMvbzOHNbk8LUCgQYdFfkZxSbFLrkyzU6VV1lcNV8lYB1yKXz9hIWIXYpVko2TnaGVodGr6a9RsC20Zbztwu3TtdPF343gveWh673vUe9d8uHzlf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhJSE2YTviXGPGo9GkyeboZ-joS-nCKcrp5-pbqrNsnC0DLc-uJO5Hb6KwBrBBMHFxLjE9sauytPQH9Nv1fjXz9kT2VvZYdpi2sHhiOq66-7sGOxc74jv6_Gs85v3wfk3-ej60v5J

You are not required to be level 96 for this build to work. There is plenty of flexibility in the tree. Mana regen, cast speed nodes and additional curse can be ditched: cast speed we can get from jewels, and mana regen by equipping Rallying Cry / or leech with Vinktar's.

Bandits
Spoiler

Skill point/Skill point/Skill point.

Links
Spoiler

Main skill:
BV + Concentrated Effect + Controlled Destruction + Empower/Added Chaos + Spell Echo+Poison
Drop Empower/Added Chaos for 5-link.

Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks
Use to skip over traps / mobs.

Summon Stone Golem
More regen.

Phase Run + Increased Duration + Enhance
Nice movement skill, gives 62 increased movement speed with basically 100% uptime.

Orb of storms + Curse On Hit + Vulnerability + Temporal Chains
Nice damage boost and slow down Izaro.

Auras:
Blood Magic + Grace + Clarity + Enlighten
Determination + Haste + Discipline + Enlighten

My gear
Spoiler

Last edited by 0verplayed on Apr 28, 2017, 9:03:20 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2017, 5:07:26 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah not expensive.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah not expensive.

You don't have to use the same gear I do. All is required is shav, the rest is cheap/can be replaced to budget variant. Should be less than ~3ex total. Or 20c if you use Solaris Lorica (didn't test it though).
Last edited by 0verplayed on Mar 25, 2017, 9:22:44 AM
btw nice autopot
I was looking for something like this, I already have the gear listed, including a 6l shavs.

Will give this a go! How many tries does it take to Culling Strike a redbeak?

I do however feel like I should test something other then ToH until I fully commit to this, suggestions?
"
I was looking for something like this, I already have the gear listed, including a 6l shavs.

Great

"
Will give this a go! How many tries does it take to Culling Strike a redbeak?

Duno, I just bought one for couple of chaos.

"
I do however feel like I should test something other then ToH until I fully commit to this, suggestions?

I would suggest using Stibnite Flask with %increased evasion rating mod. It will give you more armour.

"
btw nice autopot

Don't know what are you talking about. My potting skills are just inevitable outcome of all that POE flaskfinder training, that's all.
Last edited by 0verplayed on Mar 23, 2017, 1:54:06 PM
Hello again!

So after leveling up a toon to 60+ and figuring out the mechanics of the build I realized the talent tree could be very different to save up a lot of point, for example; this is a lvl 70 uber lab starter build, although not recommended at that level, it's still viable.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcA-4FLQxfDXwXLxhWGGoZLho-HKcc3B0UHb4hYCftKPopLimlLJQuUzOHPC1AoEGHSbFTpVXWVw1XyVgHXz9hIWIXZKNk52hlaHRr1G87dO108XfjeC95aHrve9R713y4fOWApILHg1-DzISUhNmE74lxjxqPRpMnm6Gfo6Evpwinn6luqs20DLc-uJO5Hb6KwBrBBMRYxLjE9sauytPTb9X418_ZYdpi2sHquuvu7FzviPGs85v2SPfB-Tf56PrS

Also, while cast speed and mana regen really isn't needed at all, they way to collect the "missing" points from your build would be to go this way over the sorcerer tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcA-4FLQxfDXwOXBFQFy8YVhhqGS4aPhslHKcc3B0UHU8dviFgIvQn7Sj6KS4ppSyULR8uUzOHNbk8LUCgQYdFfkmxS65Ms1OlVdZXDVfJWAdfP2EhYhdko2TnaGVodGr6a9RsC20Zbzt07XTxd-N4L3loeu971HvXfLh85YCkgseDX4PMhJSE2YTviXGPGo9GkyeboZ-joS-nCKcrp5-pbqrNtAy3PriTuR2-isAawQTEWMS4xPbGrsrT0B_Tb9X418_ZW9lh2mLawd-K6QLquuvu7FzviO_r8azzm_ZI98H5N_no-tI=

And you can use a head with the 4%-5% reduced mana reserved modifier to compensate for the northern aura cluster, or take up the Leadership cluster.
You can also use a energy shield and to compensate for the damage loss, spell totem with wither, not sure why this isn't in? Or you could use Prism Guardian for the blood magic auras combined with a Alphas howl for a total of 2 more auras, this will also give you a lot of armor and the missing dex.

The modifiers I suggested would make this build viable on a less then 20c budget if you would use a Solaris Lorica instead of shavs.

I really like this build though, gonna keep going and see where my character ends up at! :)
Last edited by Fredd32 on Mar 24, 2017, 6:13:07 PM
I am glad you are enjoying the build!
It's true, the build can be very cheap, and doesn't require level 96 to work, I think I need to clarify this in the original post.

"
Also, while cast speed and mana regen really isn't needed at all

I am not sure what you mean, I took it to maintain 20 BV stacks without pots. Can you maintain 20 BV stacks without extra cast speed and mana regen?

"
And you can use a head with the 4%-5% reduced mana reserved modifier to compensate for the northern aura cluster, or take up the Leadership cluster.
You can also use a energy shield and to compensate for the damage loss, spell totem with wither, not sure why this isn't in? Or you could use Prism Guardian for the blood magic auras combined with a Alphas howl for a total of 2 more auras, this will also give you a lot of armor and the missing dex.

Equipping ES shield and using spell totem with wither is a good alternative in my opinion. It's not in the build because I already have enough damage and I don't have enough gem slots to put it in. You can use Prism Guardian if you want: may be you could add Haste aura, which is nice. I prefer more damage so I could kill Izaro quickly so Izaro's is easily killed before flasks expire.
There are some variants to test out, may be I will do it later.

Good luck!

Last edited by 0verplayed on Mar 25, 2017, 11:41:41 AM
Solaris lorica would probably be fine you just need to get some end charges and dodge telegraphed attacks. The main idea is to be low life so you get doubledip from red beak.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
habeo wrote:
Solaris lorica would probably be fine you just need to get some end charges and dodge telegraphed attacks. The main idea is to be low life so you get doubledip from red beak.

No need to dodge anything with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info