New Microtransactions - Verdant Wings, Arcane Shield and Tiger Pet

Ohhh really now a tiger? Really? A normal tiger? This is dark fantasy game and you guys just making normal tiger? At least add some dark art to it or some vampire wings…… seriously normal tiger?.....cat…..dog…….what is next normal chicken? I want a normal chicken, I going to call him Kuduku and let him eat all your souls so it will increase item quantity for me.
Last edited by ExileArch on Mar 23, 2017, 7:01:25 AM
"
New Microtransactions - Verdant Wings, Arcane Shield and Tiger Pet

....Speechless
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
►Look at this Wings:
https://youtu.be/l9xbYMRtvqg

+1 for this
I really like the shield and wings. Pets?.. who gives a shit.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
If i buy those branches am i gonna get covered in birdshit?

No, but no guarantee on avoiding being covered in butterfly crap. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Almost as boring as glowing eyes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Ok Tiger MTX YES!

Wings - UMM those are ..... words can't describe how odd they are.

Shield - Major fail book and duct tape. I assume the thought was the book is an arcane spell book that would protect the user, why isn't it a closed book being held with glowing arcane runes and then a faint outline of a large circle with glowing runes cascading off of it?
Now we need a cool armour set to match the wings ^^
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:
"
Sharxx wrote:
I would really appreciate a MTX that is sorcerer themed, perhaps a robe and a wizard hat with map runes on them which glow?

Those would not only be unique to any other armor sets that are in the shop but also you can show of some more of your new cloth physics! I would buy that in a heartbeat, and I am sure I am not the only one! PLS GGG make it happen!

now this guy is talkin :P

+1

+1 from me too.

And me! ^^
+1
Last edited by Rekill on Mar 23, 2017, 9:51:37 AM
Haaaats, i need haaaaats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info