New Microtransactions - Verdant Wings, Arcane Shield and Tiger Pet

I want a white tiger,just the one beside Oyun
I would really appreciate a MTX that is sorcerer themed, perhaps a robe and a wizard hat with map runes on them which glow?

Those would not only be unique to any other armor sets that are in the shop but also you can show of some more of your new cloth physics! I would buy that in a heartbeat, and I am sure I am not the only one! PLS GGG make it happen!
Last edited by Sharxx on Mar 22, 2017, 9:21:53 PM
I also think the wings are a bit too stiff when you walk. Still, imagine the hilarious combinations you can make with it.

"
GodKas wrote:
I loled so hard on dat tree wing lelelele
tiger pet is real nice though it would better if it comes with new supporter pack for rarity

The Panthera League ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR rrreleasssse yourrrr innerrrr beasssst! Supporter packs are lion, tiger, jaguar, and leopard pack.
Tiger is awesome to go with wolf pet, btw who came out the wings idea tho? LOL
Very nice, would love to see a variant of the arcane mtx where the player is hovering a crystal ball that reacts with little lightning strikes inside of it every time you block, or maybe holding a tome by the spine that glows slightly but grows brighter and projects small arcane symbols when the player blocks! Other than that great stuff, thanks for being so awesome and I love the verdant wings, now we just need verdant body armor...... hehe (^_^)
Wings clip with the antlers from Verdant set. Seriously GGG? You can't even make the set work with the wings you design? This is getting ridiculous.
Wait, we can be trees now? Oh hell yes do I wanna be one!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
God, I love tigers.

Damn.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Verdant Set + Verdant Wings and + this

PROFIT!

Spoiler
anyway i like more my version :P
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
We said we wanted shield MTXs, but what we meant was, we want GOOD shield MTXs.

Also the shark has officially been jumped on wings now, if it wasn't before.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info