The Fall of Oriath: Music and Environments

The Ridge has some Vladoff the Impaler feel to it, kek <3
Ontopic: Loved Lioneye's watch and Overseer's Tower. Very nice idling music.
Also, give beta
Just started playing and instantly fell in love with music. Can't wait for it. Watched interview about it and i love how you care about details. More than happy to support you guys.
wow!

how can you realize the new acts with just 100 LV and 120 spec poinra? will there be lv upgrade to 120 come?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
loCurnus wrote:
wow!

how can you realize the new acts with just 100 LV and 120 spec poinra? will there be lv upgrade to 120 come?

Rewatch FoO trailer for answers...

Also very good music esp. Overseer's Tower and Templar Courts.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
The Ridge reminds me a bit of the Witcher soundtrack.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
loCurnus wrote:
wow!

Acts 5-10 will replace Cruel and Merciless.
I cannot wait until the digital soundtrack is updated. I'm going to listen to the Templar Courts all fricken day.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
another day, another pointless update.

who cares about the fucking graphics (and this game even has music? I have sound turned off for 2 years now)... GAME DESIGN

take responsibility for the labyrinth and atlas "expansion" fiascos already and list up how they are gonna be changed into something not utterly useless and stupid in 3.0!!!

you think some new maps, enemies and bosses are a big thing? think again. this game needs a lasting purpose, not more of the same shit you've been adding since beta. those are patches, not expansions. we need KINGDOMS
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Nice!
"
loCurnus wrote:
wow!

3x4 acts now = 12
10 acts in 3.0 = 10

where exactly is the problem?!? in fact it will take much longer to go through 10 acts than through 12. history has shown that every act is more tedious and worse than the previous. not having to go through the unrewarding and annoying act 4 with its horrible layouts 3 times is a plus, but other than that I simply expect that getting to map levels will be made even more tedious now, with plenty of unbalanced bosses you need to halt progress and grind up a few levels for. remember unnerfed malachai, remember unnerfed act 1 boss, and remember that they made malachai's subbosses HARDER for no reason whatsoever.

the only thing that can fix this upcoming mess is to make the player automatically gain the prestige class points after every 3 acts. no more lab requirement for something FORCED on the game that killed build diversity forever
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info