[2.6] Low Life Dual Void Battery Crit Arc [Deathless Shaper] [Boss 631k DPS] [Insane Clearspeed]

"
qeepsake wrote:
"
moar4x wrote:
im having a hard time leeching enough to say alive as well. only doing about 30k dps with 1 void battery and a wand with 2% lighting leech enchant, and im at level 92 already. where do the other 150k+dps come from? it cant be all down to gear surely...

other leech sources: warlords, boot enchant.

anyone got any tips?

1. use second void battery
2. change gem links like in build (drop PCoC/lifeleech from arc, drop FasterAttacks/multicrit from LTendrils(faster attacks only for melee skills). use empower 3 lvl with arc/LTendrils. u can buy it for 8-10c on poe.trade. right gems here

3. use ^shavronne's wrappings for respec in LowLife for more auras like wrath.
4. also you can use opal rings with enchant essence for lightning damage.

5. u can generate frenzy charges with BloodRage gem. but its hard for us. author used them only to increase the DPS indicator, but he never uses them.
6. respec your tree. u have a lot useless nods.
7. if you do a lot of damage then you do not need much leech.
sorry my english.

great tips thanks!
Should use crit essense for gloves instead #Foxtactics
How much should my lightning resistance be? I still don't get the mechanics of the choir amulet.
Hi any enchaments required? as helm/boots gloves?
Hello What am i doing wrong? i missed 1 alira in 2 cruel.
nut my dmg is not even close 2 yours!

Path building building code
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5Dvh8J08
Last edited by o0wl on Jun 8, 2017, 3:51:09 PM
How about getting Conduit and the 3 Nodes after it?

gives 12% Chance to get a Charge on Kill.

-->
Extra 3x Frenzy Charge
-->
12% increased Cast Speed
12% MORE Damage

what u guys say?

Spoiler
No Skyforth?

With that u might not need to waste a Gem SLot for a PCoC.
Last edited by HairyBotter on Jun 21, 2017, 5:49:38 AM
"
HairyBotter wrote:
How about getting Conduit and the 3 Nodes after it?

gives 12% Chance to get a Charge on Kill.

-->
Extra 3x Frenzy Charge
-->
12% increased Cast Speed
12% MORE Damage

what u guys say?

Spoiler
No Skyforth?

With that u might not need to waste a Gem SLot for a PCoC.

Well, the build is very charge reliant and it's best for you to keep your charges up most of the time. 12% chance to obtain charge *ON KILL* is not going to cut it, especially for bosses. Don't worry about effectively having 3L on your Arc. The 3L damage is high enough to clear packs well and since your lightning tendrils is your main single target damage, you dont have to worry about not able to clear rare / unique mobs.

If you want frenzy charge you can use 'The Green Dream' on one of your jewel slots like I do.

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
At 92 but dmg is only about half of what the author's build can do (with charges/self-buffs etc....).
The only things I cant confirm is the jewels but based on the guide what I have is pretty close.
Any idea ?

How do we get 155str in order to use lvl 20 IM or we stick with low lvl gem ?
Last edited by oak3996 on Jun 24, 2017, 6:39:21 PM
Hello, interesting build, but i got some questions for it !

Is this HC viable ?
Don't u have troubble with the rare reflect mob, don't u one shot urself ? Ofc reflect map are 100% impossible, but for rare mob...

Also what are map mod u have issues with ? No leech / -max resis / cursed map shoulda be hard no ?

Ty :)
"
oak3996 wrote:
At 92 but dmg is only about half of what the author's build can do (with charges/self-buffs etc....).
The only things I cant confirm is the jewels but based on the guide what I have is pretty close.
Any idea ?

How do we get 155str in order to use lvl 20 IM or we stick with low lvl gem ?

I have Level 21 Wrath , Level 21 Lightning Tendrils and Level 4 Empower maybe that's the factor?

For STR issue, I fixed it with high STR on rings + belt

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info