[2.6] Low Life Dual Void Battery Crit Arc [Deathless Shaper] [Boss 631k DPS] [Insane Clearspeed]

"
cLax0n wrote:
Great build, I'm actually playing it right now. However I am currently CI until I have enough for Shav and Skyforth.

One thing I recommend for the guide is to have a more detailed leveling guide for the passive tree. Show the tree at level 25, 50, 80, that way people know which way to go.

Add more detail on how to transition from life to CI and then to LL because although veteran players know what to do, it can be confusing for beginner players. I had to have my experienced friend go over this guide with me and show me which passive points to take and how to transition and stuff like that.

Also please indicate which order to take ascendancy passive points.

This build is great though, it is very strong even before you get the expensive items, and it has that super high gear ceiling which is nice because its something to work towards. Thanks for sharing this build with us.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad I was able to introduce a great builds to you. I will try my best to update the thread for beginners!

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
Started this build a week or so ago, been having a lot of fun. Was running LL without skyforths and using eye of chayula which worked pretty well. Got a lucky drop and was able to sell it for skyforths and redo my gear, 2/4 guardians down with minimal effort. the damage is nuts, clear speed is nuts. all around a good build.

Id recommend filling the ES wheel up by the additional curse. Also getting the cluster Sovereignty far left before you get a level 4 enlighten worked great for me since the jewel and leadership node wasn't enough with a level 3 enlighten if i remember correctly.

For anyone interested heres my gear currently:

sitting at 8116 ES, just a tad under cap on fire res, but currently shopping for some new gloves.

Should be pushing the last two guardians and uber/shaper within the week hopefully! but def a fun anti meta build to sink currency into with a good outcome.
it's viable to kill uber atziri's?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:
it's viable to kill uber atziri's?

Yeah, killed with 2 ports left. Requires skill tho cause the flame blast will 1 hit due to my low es pool as Low Life

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
This build looks great!! I'm currently using Freezing Pulse and I think the passive is completely the same with the one I got at the moment.

Will try this later once I get home. I don't have expensive gears. I do have a 5L Shavs and 2 void battery. Hope it works just fine. I want to switch up and farm Dried Lake.
"
This build looks great!! I'm currently using Freezing Pulse and I think the passive is completely the same with the one I got at the moment.

Will try this later once I get home. I don't have expensive gears. I do have a 5L Shavs and 2 void battery. Hope it works just fine. I want to switch up and farm Dried Lake.

Because you don't have Skyforth you will need to get something to deal with the stuns and Power Charge on Critical support gem.
This what I have at the moment.

"

Still saving currency to buy good gears and also to cap my resist. Will need to check shops later to get a cheap 21/20 Arc and LT.
You don't need 20q on Arc in a crit build. It adds chance to shock, and since you ALWAYS shock on crit anyway it's completely pointless.

21/0q is fine.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
You don't need 20q on Arc in a crit build. It adds chance to shock, and since you ALWAYS shock on crit anyway it's completely pointless.

21/0q is fine.

Thanks for the info. Is Tullfall a good replacement for Void Battery since I don't have Skyforth yet?
Tulfall doesn't really work in a Crit Lightning build (other than something like Spark where you can generate hundreds of hits) since the unique mechanic constantly removes your power charges.

Before Void Battery, you'd be better with a decent rare or - as an extreme budget option - something like Moonsorrow, but you have to bear in mind a Void Battery build doesn't really work without Void Batteries - the passive trees generally sacrifice quite a bit to path for all the power charges, so without the wands themselves you'll have considerably lower damage than you would with a more standard Lightning Damage tree.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Apr 17, 2017, 12:42:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info