[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
Rusherboy wrote:

I don't have time to min/max my gear to the extreme. I have a very demanding job in banking, 3 kids (7,5 and 2 year old) and a wife so my game time is very limited. My 16 hours a day gaming are long gone.

Thank you very much then for your time and this great build :)
Hi mate!

Thx for the guide, i start this as my char after my wander.

Looks pretty awesome!!

What do u think about acuity's gloves??

There are pretty expensive, but we could save points of the travel to Vaal Pact right??

Cheers!
"
PandaDap wrote:
Hi mate!

Thx for the guide, i start this as my char after my wander.

Looks pretty awesome!!

What do u think about acuity's gloves??

There are pretty expensive, but we could save points of the travel to Vaal Pact right??

Cheers!

u can only instant leech when u critical strike so acuty is useless
How important is it getting the exact same uncapped resist for wise oaks?

Is it fine just having the fire uncapped being higher?
"

Most important for WO : your highest elemental resistance must be the same as your main elemental damage (if you use Ngamahu, i suppose fire).

But with wild strike, we use the three different source of elemental damage (random conversion). So if you have identical elemental resistance, WO will work all the time, and not only when your physical damage is converted in fire damage.

Last edited by Ulren001 on Aug 18, 2017, 4:10:21 AM
"
Ulren001 wrote:
"

Most important for WO : your highest elemental resistance must be the same as your main elemental damage (if you use Ngamahu, i suppose fire).

But with wild strike, we use the three different source of elemental damage (random conversion). So if you have identical elemental resistance, WO will work all the time, and not only when your physical damage is converted in fire damage.

cool thanks, took a bit but i bought some new items last night to fix this
hi, i only have 45k dps with this gear, how can i boost it more, also lvl 89 -
Random question, which I'm sure has already been answered, would the Point Blank keystone work with wild strike? It's a projectile attack (it has the projectile tag on it) so that's why I ask. If it does, that seems to be a huge dps boost no?
Would it be possible to maybe add a section for what to prioritise for levelling stat wise on each piece.

Like while leveling should we have more life or armor, on the chest
Should we get physical, or more elemental on weapon.
That kind of thing as the mapping items for new players are quite expensive so a lot of us are gonna be on budget gear I feel like for awhile.
I'm loving this build.

I've come to a standstill where I'm trying to stack up Chaos in order to get kaoms and atziri's axe but I'm not sure what to get next.

Also, I am confused about the gems. In your mapping setup there is 2x Herald of Ash for example. I've read where others asked the same question and you refer to this setup (which seems outdated)

I also havent missed that you are really busy but I would greatly appreciate if you would just update on links. I'm sure a lot of ppl that are also admiring your build would appreciate that as well.

Thanks =)

(Oh, and if you have spare time, look into my gear and give me some guidance please <3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info