[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
majesthro wrote:
Hi,

so we are looking for high ohys dps weapons.

How is wild strike conversion calculated when i have elementl dmg on my weapon?

E.g.: 2h with 100 phys + 50 elemental dmg.
Wild strike will convert 100% of phys to elemental, but what happens with the elemental part of the weapon?
Does wild strike only convert for the 2nd part of the hit? is the first part of the hit only phys?

In your example we have 100 physical damage wich is then multiplied and increased by gems and nodes in tree. Lets say that after that the physical is 300. That 300 is then converted to elemental damage. Now we have 350 elemental damage wich is multiplied and increased by gems and nodes on tree so the final hit might be 600.

Wild Strike dps is so good because you can use both physical and elemental scaling.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
hello,

Atm im using a Doomsower with around 450 pdps. Is it worth to switch to a 400 pdps ngamahau ?

I also didnt skill yet the axe passiv points, because i was using a sword the whole time.
Hello

Do you change the skill you use for atziri ? because the chain of wild strike may hit the mirror atziri.

Thank you and great build !
"
2letterz wrote:
hello,

Atm im using a Doomsower with around 450 pdps. Is it worth to switch to a 400 pdps ngamahau ?

I also didnt skill yet the axe passiv points, because i was using a sword the whole time.

Remember you take Axe passives and also Ngamu cast the minimolten strike. So i think "Yes" worth.

Bye!
"
danios50 wrote:
Is Ngamahu only good alternative to Disfavour ? Im using now 413 pdps Ngamahu and wonder if i can get something better. Second question what should i upgrade to achieve better dps, atm have only like 100k h/o tooltip. I know im missing 6 link, disfavour and 40% wild strike enchant, but how u got 237k tooltip ? Looking on PoB even with these im not close to ur h/o tooltip.

Only reason I recommended Ngamahu's is how cheap it was in Legacy league. Currently I got this one for 20c

What you are probably missing in dps is jewels.

"
2letterz wrote:
hello,

Get a rare axe like this one instead (got it for 20c last night) :

"
Hello

Do you change the skill you use for atziri ? because the chain of wild strike may hit the mirror atziri.

Thank you and great build !

You can use Double Strike or Lightning Strike vs Atziri.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
danios50 wrote:
Is Ngamahu only good alternative to Disfavour ? Im using now 413 pdps Ngamahu and wonder if i can get something better. Second question what should i upgrade to achieve better dps, atm have only like 100k h/o tooltip. I know im missing 6 link, disfavour and 40% wild strike enchant, but how u got 237k tooltip ? Looking on PoB even with these im not close to ur h/o tooltip.

Only reason I recommended Ngamahu's is how cheap it was in Legacy league. Currently I got this one for 20c

What you are probably missing in dps is jewels.

So what you would recommend, sell my 5l ngamahu's, buy better pdps rare (paid 75c for my ngamahu's) and 6 link it or 6 link my ngamahu's and buy disfavour when i will have enough currency ?
With dps i think u're right, i forgot about jewels u had. Need to wait to buy good jewels with life but they are expensive.
Hello,

maybe you could give me an small advice? I've some points where I could start to improve my gear and so on but I don't know where I should start.

I could start to upgrade my gems to +20 quality, get some better rares or try to get a belly and to 6 link (I guess that would be the best upgrade 6L?) it but I think I would consider to save my chaos for a Kaom's (I've already 200c) or maybe I should get a good 6L rare chest first?

I would be happy about a small advice :)
"
13eqki37 wrote:
Hello,

maybe you could give me an small advice? I've some points where I could start to improve my gear and so on but I don't know where I should start.

I could start to upgrade my gems to +20 quality, get some better rares or try to get a belly and to 6 link (I guess that would be the best upgrade 6L?) it but I think I would consider to save my chaos for a Kaom's (I've already 200c) or maybe I should get a good 6L rare chest first?

I would be happy about a small advice :)

You could get a corrupted 6L chest for 30-40c while you save for Kaom's and 6L axe. Then you should upgrade both your rings and finally your belt. You should also start thinking about getting good jewels.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info