what is an exploit anyway? how are we (as players) to know!!?

.. what is an exploit anyway?? (curious talk)

if there is something possible to do in the game, its fair game i say... its the devs fault for allowing it to happen...

so technically.. there is some crazy item interplays that arent very well documented.. are those exploits???

is trading a 20% hammer + a map = chisel an exploit?
it doesnt say anywhere in the game that iam able to do that....

and isnt there some funky business with albino feather, and fishing poles and Krillson and stuff???
like WTF!! GGG!! ... you have cryptic crap in your game no one really knows about, and then you expect when people find something funky, you expect them to understand that its a bug?? maaaybe they thought it was some funky cryptic easter egg??

how are we as players to know!??

... truly epic game design failure...

is single tagging bosses an exploit?? it seems like everyone does it... i actually dunno how that even works, but whenever i rush up in a league with random people, theres people that do it...

and, if we are allowed to have person A get piety to 1% life, and person B portals in and gets the quest .. is that exploit?

is buying chromatic items from vendor and selling back to them an exploit?
or 6 socket items??

is using poe.trade an exploit?

is using mtx items (stormcloud arctic armor) to better determine that i indeed put my aura on this time (i always forget) an exploit?
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 20, 2017, 7:51:51 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 4:29:58 AM
i mean, i didnt participate in that latest exploit thingy ppl are talking about,
but had i found it, i probably would have, and i would have thought it was like an easter egg
Doing a sequence of unknown event that results in a massive economic advantage is an exploit, plain and simple.

While this may happen in limited unknown capacity, the ones that clearly exploited this (repeated use) should be banned for destabilizing the economy for their own personal gains.

I have now clue what you are ranting about btw, unless your just trying to justify something you already did.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 20, 2017, 7:59:48 PM
This is actually one of the most ridiculous threads ROFL HOW DO YOU KNOWW HOW I WOULD KNOW OH GEE

ROFL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's mostly people fearful their going to get banned because they used the exploit.

GGG needs to only set an example by banning a few of the top offenders. Not everyone who ever used the exploit needs to be banned.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
... actually iam curious as a hypothetical, on the subject of game design. (As a wanna be game developer)

"

Doing a sequence of unknown event that results in a massive economic advantage is an exploit, plain and simple.

While this may happen in limited unknown capacity, the ones that clearly exploited this (repeated use) should be banned for destabilizing the economy for their own personal gains.

I have now clue what you are ranting about btw, unless your just trying to justify something you already did.

... well.. supposedly albino feathers do something ??? ???, and fishing poles used to be worth many exalts...
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 20, 2017, 8:03:37 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG needs to only set an example by banning a few of the top offenders. Not everyone who ever used the exploit needs to be banned.

They are going to have to make an algorithm to detect all the cheaters, if they do. If they go this route and you exploited this you are f'd.
"
CaoMengde wrote:
if there is something possible to do in the game, its fair game i say...
So if I found (and used) the way to instantly rob you of all your items using only game client, you'd say it is ok?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
if there is something possible to do in the game, its fair game i say...
So if I found (and used) the way to instantly rob you of all your items using only game client, you'd say it is ok?

its not okay, but its the dev's fault, not the players ... ultimately..
"
This is actually one of the most ridiculous threads ROFL HOW DO YOU KNOWW HOW I WOULD KNOW OH GEE

ROFL
only 8 challenges so far? have yu exploited yourself to the point you dont enjoy the game anymore?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info