[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Sitting pretty good on gear, pretty sure I'm going to switch to pathfinder once I hit 95, then recolor to RRRRGB. Other than that, gear is looking decent no?

Last edited by Robertthebob on Mar 29, 2017, 7:58:27 PM
Do you think you good give me some help? My dps is so low buffed at only 30k dps.

Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 29, 2017, 9:03:36 PM
I'm having trouble with those color. I mean get a atziri's splendor is kinda expensive(i'm not gonna 6L it myself because i have bad luck 6L things), 2nd option is skin of the loyal which is much cheaper but i'm not sure i can reach like 8k ES with that ? IF i get a vaal regalia with 3r 2g 1b will that work ? SO what's the gem setup for those color ? Idk if this build struggle for crit ? I would happily replace multistrike for crit chance because multistrike not BiS everytime especially in boss fight where u have to dodge things.
Looking forward to hearing from u xD
"
clandestinehp wrote:
Do you think you good give me some help? My dps is so low buffed at only 30k dps.

What's your current ES with skin of the loyal ?
With discipline im right under ~8.6k ES
I started your build and I have 2 short questions:
1/ Why do you use 2 movement skills: flame dah and shield charge?
2/ Wouldn't it be interesting to run Blood rage to increase dps?

Also could you please upload the jewels you use?
Last edited by Thanatos1987 on Mar 30, 2017, 7:52:20 AM
First, I'd like to say hello and thanks for the awesome guide.

Now, the questions:

1 - Why 300/350 pdps claws with no crit costs 3+ ex and touch of anguish that has high crit, frenzy charges generation and up to almost 280 pdps costs 10c for perfect rolls?? I have 10 exalteds to spend on the claw and don't know what would be a really worth upgrade to touch of anguish, please enlighten (lv. 4) me :)

2 - This was the best I could do regarding colours in my chest piece, do you think this is a decent gem setup ou I should switch FA with Cold Pen/Hypothermia or MS with MDoFL??

Thanks!

Last edited by tgodoy85 on Mar 30, 2017, 10:10:56 AM
"
Robertthebob wrote:
Sitting pretty good on gear, pretty sure I'm going to switch to pathfinder once I hit 95, then recolor to RRRRGB. Other than that, gear is looking decent no?

Decent is an understatement haha. That is very nice gear and is almost on par with mine, gratz! Your dps is top tier now. Likely the next step of upgrades will be for ES gear.

"
clandestinehp wrote:

You should ditch faster attacks for cold penetration. Granted, your tooltip DPS will be lower, but your actual DPS will be much higher with both cold pen and hypothermia. Your skin of the loyal colours are also not optimal, but they'll do for now. If you truly want to upgrade your DPS though, the colours will have to change. Your claw is nice but you should aim for one with more crit once you can afford it. As is stands, a well-rolled touch of anguish may actually be better than your current claw.

Also try to get +flat phys dmg on rings if possible. That will improve your dps.

"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I'm having trouble with those color. I mean get a atziri's splendor is kinda expensive(i'm not gonna 6L it myself because i have bad luck 6L things), 2nd option is skin of the loyal which is much cheaper but i'm not sure i can reach like 8k ES with that ? IF i get a vaal regalia with 3r 2g 1b will that work ? SO what's the gem setup for those color ? Idk if this build struggle for crit ? I would happily replace multistrike for crit chance because multistrike not BiS everytime especially in boss fight where u have to dodge things.

Heya! Ya just get a skin of the loyal for the time being. You shouldn't have issues breaking 8k ES if the rest of your ES gear is semi-decent (like clandestinehp). However, breaking 10k ES will definitely be close to impossible unless you upgrade your chest.

If you have a claw with 8% base crit chance, use the tree I've provided, have 4 power charges up and have incr. crit strikes linked, your crit chance will be 80%. Use a diamond and you'll be practically crit-capped.

With 3R 2G 1B, I would personally recommend 4R2G or 4R2G1B. You don't need a 2nd Green. FB - WED - MS - MPD - MDFL - ICS will be your desired links. Don't drop multistrike. Auto aim really adds alot of QOL.

"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
I started your build and I have 2 short questions:
1/ Why do you use 2 movement skills: flame dah and shield charge?
2/ Wouldn't it be interesting to run Blood rage to increase dps?

Also could you please upload the jewels you use?

1. Shield charge is for dodging/moving around. Flame dash is used to teleport across terrain that cannot be charged/walked across.
2. I personally didn't find it necessary to be honest as I don't like the degen but you're welcome to try!

"
tgodoy85 wrote:
First, I'd like to say hello and thanks for the awesome guide.

Now, the questions:

1 - Why 300/350 pdps claws with no crit costs 3+ ex and touch of anguish that has high crit, frenzy charges generation and up to almost 280 pdps costs 10c for perfect rolls?? I have 10 exalteds to spend on the claw and don't know what would be a really worth upgrade to touch of anguish, please enlighten (lv. 4) me :)

2 - This was the best I could do regarding colours in my chest piece, do you think this is a decent gem setup ou I should switch FA with Cold Pen/Hypothermia or MS with MDoFL??

Thanks!

Hey there! Thanks!

1. Touch of Anguish has low APS, which isn't optimal as a weapon with high APS scales really well with added flat physical damage on gear. In addition, not being able to freeze all the time with crits makes ToA less satisfying to play with. The key is to trade smart and be savvy. ToA is perfectly adequate for clearing red maps. I got my claw by being patient and watching the market. Those 10 ex claws you see on trade with no crit are massively overpriced and I wouldn't touch them. If you have 10 ex, don't spend it on anything less than 340 DPS, 1.8 APS and 7.8% crit imo. If it fails any of these criteria, don't bother. Keep waiting for a better claw.

2. 5 off colours in an ES chest is massively tough to get so I understand where you're coming from. This is a decent set up, but I would suggest switching faster attacks for cold pen or hypothermia. (Hypothermia actually does more damage versus mobs that can be chilled).
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Heya! Ya just get a skin of the loyal for the time being. You shouldn't have issues breaking 8k ES if the rest of your ES gear is semi-decent (like clandestinehp). However, breaking 10k ES will definitely be close to impossible unless you upgrade your chest.

If you have a claw with 8% base crit chance, use the tree I've provided, have 4 power charges up and have incr. crit strikes linked, your crit chance will be 80%. Use a diamond and you'll be practically crit-capped.

With 3R 2G 1B, I would personally recommend 4R2G or 4R2G1B. You don't need a 2nd Green. FB - WED - MS - MPD - MDFL - ICS will be your desired links. Don't drop multistrike. Auto aim really adds alot of QOL.

Er... stupid question but i don't see u take power charge on the tree so where's the 4th power charge ?
Second with everything add up i will have enough crit so why don't u recommend inc crit chance in your setup ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Er... stupid question but i don't see u take power charge on the tree so where's the 4th power charge ?
Second with everything add up i will have enough crit so why don't u recommend inc crit chance in your setup ?

4th power charge is from Alira. I don't recommend crit chance because hypothermia and cold penetration both give more damage than incr. crit chance. However, because elemental focus outperforms both hypothermia and cold penetration, I chose to have the last socket be blue instead of green. (also makes it slightly more possible to get the colours on a vaal regalia).
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info