[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

<deleted>
Last edited by Ventrule on Apr 24, 2017, 4:44:12 PM
guys just a quick word of advice for all with sky or without. offhand Brinerot Flag! i got this with ralying cry and you can basically always start off with 4 power charges on Shaper, guardians even Izaro! makes things easier if you run with ele. focus and have issues getting quickly 4 power charges which are a lot of dps missing. you can also go with that "25% chance to gain 1 power charge on trap" or whatever that shield is but... i have been running with this since today and its FAST (swap - press skill - swap back, maybe a sec and u get 2 PC).

Hi, current running this build.
Level 89 with there gears.
Any suggestion about gear improvement ?

higher es with int (shield, helm and boots) for sure.
decent enchantment.
anything else?

Thanks for answering :)
"
lsymsun wrote:
Having a lot of fun!
Looking for suggestions to improve the damage and the character as a whole. Char name: FrostySun
Thanks in advance!

Damage in Hideout : 127K with Hatred+ HoA + Golem

Probably should invest some exalts into better amulet(phy,multi,wed,stats,es%), shield (with int roll) and try to self-craft the Crystal Belt with str,es,res or even flasks mods, 20q your Onslaught flask (craft w/ charges gained or inc. duration) Obvilion Hold Steel Ring can use an exalt slam and after some divines if you feel like it.

"
superluffy wrote:
Hi, current running this build.
Level 89 with there gears.
Any suggestion about gear improvement ?

higher es with int (shield, helm and boots) for sure.
decent enchantment.
anything else?

Thanks for answering :)

Obviously focus on 20/20 gems as you map. For cheaper option get atziri chest as more ES will make your mapping smoother > upgrade belt to Crystal Belt with str roll,es,resistances or even flask mods (can craft with essences or chaos spam if low on currency) > buyout shield 430ES+ with INT roll on it (and resistances if you can) > helmet with 40% FB dmg +chaos spam until you roll INT (or INT essence craft). Rest should come as you play the game itself.

Also your profile is private but if you don't have I advise getting proper flasks as given in build guide page 1.

Lucky with currency > Skyfart is big deal maker. If you plan going big and invest into lets say ring 9ex, amulet 6ex, shield 5ex etc it's better to get Skyfarts first and rest after.
Hello world.
Last edited by XNOTE on Apr 23, 2017, 8:30:54 PM
"

Need some work on the rings/amulet. Using HH for fun.

My gems are a complete mess right now, was moving stuff around.

If I were to improve anything else it would be the lack of int on helm/shield, but I'm a bit res starved with HH and shitty steel rings.
Love the build so far, absolutely tears through maps, about as fast, if not slightly faster than my 110ex HoWA build (which I sold to finance this build, so I can't make any side by side comparisons). Total cost on this build so far is about 90-100ex (Claw prices spiked up in the last 3 weeks, 400pdps claws went from 15-16ex -> 35-40ex) not incl. HH.
AFAIK can permafreeze T14 unique mobs, haven't had a chance to try any t15 bosses aside from Kaom and he kind of disintegrates instantly.

Will be taking it to Shaper tomorrow for a spin after I fix up my jewels/grab a legacy ToH!

E: Used Jeweller method to 5 off my chest. It was bought as a 6S, used 3R to roll until I hit 4 off in the first 4 sockets. Then used 5 socket vorici until I hit red, and finally used 6S vorici. Costed ~40c since I got all jeweller rolls on the first try. Rolled 3R twice.
Last edited by waslo on Apr 24, 2017, 12:33:07 AM
<deleted>
Last edited by procproc on Apr 24, 2017, 2:15:25 AM
So I've been playing the build and it's been fun so far but I know I need to improve my gear a lot more. Any chance you can take a look at it (character is FrostyTemp) and see where the most major improvements can be so I can prioritise spending? Sadly, your build has pushed prices for the gear for this build sky-high!

Thanks!
I chanced a Skyforth so I wanted to try a build depending on it. I ended with this. It is tons of fun, thank you very much for that. However, prices went up much (Shaper's gloves is 10+ex and a 330 dps like claw is 5ex+, but I'm aiming to have 360+) so I'm still using Anguish Claw. However I was thinking about the gem setup. How can I measure what is the best setup for it. Ex Cold Penetration vs Hypothermia which is not measurable by DPS.

Also, what is the best claw base to be crafted? I was think about it, but another opinion is welcome.
I tried to race Invalesco the *%f£^! out of it, my Chayula run timer: 1:16.. not too shabby I guess.
Hello world.
"
Peernix wrote:
I chanced a Skyforth so I wanted to try a build depending on it. I ended with this. It is tons of fun, thank you very much for that. However, prices went up much (Shaper's gloves is 10+ex and a 330 dps like claw is 5ex+, but I'm aiming to have 360+) so I'm still using Anguish Claw. However I was thinking about the gem setup. How can I measure what is the best setup for it. Ex Cold Penetration vs Hypothermia which is not measurable by DPS.

Also, what is the best claw base to be crafted? I was think about it, but another opinion is welcome.

Best claw base is probably Eye Gouger due to high base crit, although Imperial Claw is arguably slightly better if you can get similar crit rolls. I managed to get a 38% crit Imperial Claw so it beats out a 27% crafted Eye Gouger by a lot. It really depends on if you've rolled or are crafting crit. Imperial will have higher pdps for the same rolls though.

Cold Pen is definitely measurable as a direct increase to your damage (penetration mechanics will make tis number vary based on enemy type). Hypothermia will not apply for any Guardians/Shaper though. I found myself permafreezing t14 with a 190k tooltip in hideout.
Last edited by waslo on Apr 24, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info