[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Do you recommend using valyrium ring for bossing if I don't have skyforths? Even as pathfinder with kiara's, i get stunned a lot during guardians because it's not up enough. Should I just swap to valyrium during the boss fight?
Hi,

I am not sure if this had been asked and answered before:
Is claw the only viable weapon type? If so, why?

Would really appreciate a reply by fellow pro-players.
IGN: Phobia_
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
Invalesco, may i ask whats the minimun requirement to run dual dps aura + disc? (HoA + Hatred + Discipline?

Enlighten + all the reduced mana nodes you have in your endgame tree? or can i just run a lvl 2/3 enlighten with all those nodes?

With a level 3 enlighten, you can run discipline, hatred and herald of ash with just the charisma cluster alone. You won't need the 4% reduced mana node below CI.

"
RayRayx wrote:
Do you recommend using valyrium ring for bossing if I don't have skyforths? Even as pathfinder with kiara's, i get stunned a lot during guardians because it's not up enough. Should I just swap to valyrium during the boss fight?

Yup, in fact I would just stick to valyrium for maps on a whole, not just versus bosses.

"
yzyzyz wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if this had been asked and answered before:
Is claw the only viable weapon type? If so, why?

Would really appreciate a reply by fellow pro-players.

Claw is the best weapon type because of the leech from Soul Raker. Any other weapon with similar pDPS would lose out because you would be forced to path to vitality void if you want leech, thus reducing the number of points available for DPS/Flask nodes.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
What do you guys think abouts my hobo, non-skyforth and HoI instead of HoA gem setups?
Hi,

Got 9.5k ES and 307k DPS in hideout.
What should I look forward for updating my gear? Just quick advises :)

Many thanks
Hello world.
What's your opinion on Intuitive Leap to get Overcharged and Melding?

I think 8% charge when kill and 10%ES would be sweet.
"
RayRayx wrote:
There are four ways to achieve stun immunity/resistance for this build:

1. Vayrium. For the cost of ring slot and resistance.

2. Eye of chayula. For the cost of amulet slot which provides cheaper %ES than a ring.

3. Skyforth. 30 Exalts.

4. Heart of the Oak(near Ranger start) + Boot echant. Costs 2 skill points and boot enchant slot.

Currently using Valyrium, but strongly considering the switch to option 4 if I get the boot enchant.
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Apr 20, 2017, 5:53:42 PM
Following this build and loving it so far, so thank you for that!
1 small question tho:
"
Invalesco wrote:

Spoiler

Defensive Stats Note: Identical tri-ele res for Wise Oak bonus
Spoiler

Spoiler

I get why you would want identical resistances for the defensive bonus, but doesn't Taste of Hate screw this up since it gives 50% additional cold res, removing the defensive effect against cold damage?
Last edited by Aldehy on Apr 20, 2017, 6:58:51 PM
"
What do you guys think abouts my hobo, non-skyforth and HoI instead of HoA gem setups?

Your gear is fine for a budget setup! HoI is fine for now coz ur using ToA with the inbuilt chain. If and when you upgrade to a rare claw, you'll find HoA far more useful for AoE.

"
XNOTE wrote:
Hi,

Got 9.5k ES and 307k DPS in hideout.
What should I look forward for updating my gear? Just quick advises :)

Many thanks

Hey, gratz on the claw upgrade! DPS-wise you're pretty set tbh. Probably the only upgrades available at this point will be ES

"
superluffy wrote:
What's your opinion on Intuitive Leap to get Overcharged and Melding?

I think 8% charge when kill and 10%ES would be sweet.

It would be useful for mapping, but against bosses without adds that 8% chance to gain charge on kill isn't going to be very useful I'm afraid. 3 points for a %charge on kill and 10% ES isn't (imo) going to be as worth it as 1 point for a good rare jewel with 11% attack speed and 30% crit multi in the long run.

"
Aldehy wrote:
Following this build and loving it so far, so thank you for that!
1 small question tho:
"
Invalesco wrote:

Spoiler

Defensive Stats Note: Identical tri-ele res for Wise Oak bonus
Spoiler

Spoiler

I get why you would want identical resistances for the defensive bonus, but doesn't Taste of Hate screw this up since it gives 50% additional cold res, removing the defensive effect against cold damage?

You're welcome! Yup! The cold res doesn't benefit from the defensive bonus from wise oak. The 150% to all just looks nice. As it stands, I get the defensive bonuses for fire and lightning which is sufficient enough for me, and offensive bonuses for cold. Ideally I would want to overstack fire and lightning res so that I can reap dual benefits for all 3, but thats probably more trouble than its worth for me right now
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hey guys, great build! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about the direction I should go right now? I know the league's ending soon but I'm going to push for 97+ish, the character is Frost_What, atm im wondering if i should look for a cbelt, better atiziri's to 6l, or a hubris with the FB enchant, etc etc... Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm probably farming around 1.5~3 ex a day. I have also looked at possibly speccing into clarity to run disc,hatred,HoA but im not sure if that would be worth it atm either. Thank =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info