[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Hey all,

I level my character to lv 90, but when I have everything up it only has 150k damage......
I can do any maps up to t15 no problem but no stun immune and damage reflect mob.
Also when do Guardians I feel like I don't have any damage facing them compare to your video.
I was wondering what did I do wrong.

Here are my skill tree and gear:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jeffrey0016/characters

character name: OohioOgg

Please Help Me~
thanks a lot:)
Last edited by jeffrey0016 on Jan 7, 2018, 7:37:43 PM
"
brightwaha wrote:

If you pick Blood Magic, the biggest downside is that you won't be able to use Damage on Full Life Support. You will also lose your auras like Haste. The Blood Magic nodes provide 35% life for 4 passive points, compared to 4 normal life nodes that's 15% inc life. So the pros about Blood Magic are infinite mana for Leap Slamming and 15% inc life. Cons are: cannot use Damage on Full Life and losing 2 auras. In my opinion it's not worth it.

Thoughts on using an Essence Worm with Blood Magic to give you 1 aura?

"
jeffrey0016 wrote:
Hey all,

I level my character to lv 90, but when I have everything up it only has 150k damage......
I can do any maps up to t15 no problem but no stun immune and damage reflect mob.
Also when do Guardians I feel like I don't have any damage facing them compare to your video.

Please Help Me~

You haven't set your profile to public and I cannot view your character. Is this 150k damage from your PoB page? Have you set all config options right?
Is this build abyss viable ?? I mean i can make it work in the 4 month league or i have to play standard for some legacy items?...
"
Aurlon wrote:
"
brightwaha wrote:

If you pick Blood Magic, the biggest downside is that you won't be able to use Damage on Full Life Support. You will also lose your auras like Haste. The Blood Magic nodes provide 35% life for 4 passive points, compared to 4 normal life nodes that's 15% inc life. So the pros about Blood Magic are infinite mana for Leap Slamming and 15% inc life. Cons are: cannot use Damage on Full Life and losing 2 auras. In my opinion it's not worth it.

Thoughts on using an Essence Worm with Blood Magic to give you 1 aura?

I was just planning a Hardcore stunner build with Blood Magic. Obviously Brutality needs to be used, and because Damage on Full Life won't work, there needs to be Maim in the 6-link. I have also thought about Gruthkul's Pelt, but losing CWDT setup and Blood Rage seems to be too much. I considered Blood Magic because I was planning on using the 1-hand mace Callinellus Malleus and the shield Tukohama's Fortress. Tuhohama's Fortress has a built-in Blood Magic and the reason I wanted to run this shield is to be able to run both Ancestral Warchief and Ancestral Protector for the DPS bonuses.

Back to your question, Essence Worm does not simply give you a free aura; the opportunity cost here is all the affixes from a rare ring. I don't think it's worth it.

To be honest, even considering Hardcore situations I don't think Blood Magic is a good choice. Auras are just far more important than the 15% inc max life we gain from it.
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
jeffrey0016 wrote:
Hey all,

Please Help Me~

You haven't set your profile to public and I cannot view your character. Is this 150k damage from your PoB page? Have you set all config options right?

ok you should see it now
"
Fedega wrote:
Is this build abyss viable ?? I mean i can make it work in the 4 month league or i have to play standard for some legacy items?...

This build works perfectly fine on a budget. Weeks ago I have heard about people doing this build defeating Shaper. Personally I am also playing this build in Abyss league and even leveling one in Abyss Hardcore.

If you look at my items in Standard, only flasks are legacy versions; all other gears I have are obtainable in Abyss. Also, besides my weapons, those gears I have are not top-tier at all. You can easily get better gears with small amount of currency. (I bought my belt in my standard character with my character from Abyss Hardcore, spent 1 chaos for the belt and 1 chaos for the abyss jewel inside.)
Last edited by brightwaha on Jan 7, 2018, 9:22:40 PM
"
jeffrey0016 wrote:
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
jeffrey0016 wrote:
Hey all,

Please Help Me~

ok you should see it now

Okay, there is no way this setup does only 150k damage. Were you refering to your tooltip damage? You should do a Path of Building set up to view your real DPS.

There are a number of damage sources not being counted by your tooltip. For instance your tooltip DPS doesn't count Bloodlust and your threshold jewels.
"
brightwaha wrote:

Okay, there is no way this setup does only 150k damage. Were you refering to your tooltip damage? You should do a Path of Building set up to view your real DPS.

There are a number of damage sources not being counted by your tooltip. For instance your tooltip DPS doesn't count Bloodlust and your threshold jewels.

after i put my character in path of building it show 100k damage....
and if i replace bloodlust and stun support with Ancestral Call and Multistrike it have around 120k damage.

Last edited by jeffrey0016 on Jan 7, 2018, 9:59:38 PM
"
jeffrey0016 wrote:
"
brightwaha wrote:

after i put my character in path of building it show 100k damage....
and if i replace bloodlust and stun support with Ancestral Call and Multistrike it have around 120k damage.

Spoiler

Click on the config button and select the following:

Are you always on Full Life. Do you use Frenzy Charges. Do you use Endurance Charges. Do you have Fortify(although this one doesn't matter). Have you Killed Recently(This one is arguable, mostly it's active for clearing, some boss fights with lots of adds, or when you use Writhing Jar). Is the enemy Moving(also slightly arguable, mostly for bleed damage calculation which doesn't really matter). Is the enemy Maimed(doesn't matter). Is the enemy a Boss--Shaper/Guardian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info