[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
Kosai wrote:
Actually, would'nt it be 140% increased damage?

Unrelenting Juggernaut + Veruso's Battering Rams + Tidebreaker
6 + 4 + 10 = 20%

so if I were to have 7 endurance charges id have 20% x 7 = 140%

Could you check again please with path of building, compare with Berserker. Im really torn between Juggernaut and Berserker >.<

i'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance :)

Well, if you play with Berserker, you still benefit from Tidebreaker and have that 10% inc dmg per endurance charge. So if you compare a 3 endurance charge Berserker to a 7 endurance charge Juggernaut, it's 110% increased damage difference; if you compare a 6 endurance charge Berserker to 7 endurance charge Juggernaut, it's 80% increased damage difference. Also if you use Veruso's Battering Rams you will not be able to use Empire's Grasp, which means you will have to move after several attacks... basically lower your dps.

After deselecting the vulnerability curse on my Empire's Grasp, I have 790k eff dps on Path of Building, and after switching on Veruso's Battering Rams and to Juggernaut, this number goes down to 500k; that's with 4 endurance charges. We can pick up 3 endurance charge nodes and after picking up all three(spending 6 passive points) this number goes up to 535k. I would say 535 << 790. As I said earlier, don't overestimate the effect of 'increased damage'. Since we have around 1000% increased damage already, say 110% increased damage is only 11% MORE damage.

You can argue that Juggernaut is tankier with all the endurance charges. This is true, but not always. This is a stun build after all, and once we can stun the enemy in front of us, we are the tankiest build in game because we don't take damage. During boss fights, if you fail to deal enough damage and can't reliably stun the boss, you can't generate endurance charges from Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support(from Tidebreaker). The only way then to generate charges as Juggernaut is by getting hit and pray for RNG(from ascendancy, 30% to get charge on hit, 25% to get max amount of charges when getting charge). I just don't think it will work well in real game-play.

"
Tylwyth wrote:
okey so now i understand how does the stun works :D

thanks once again mate!

tho i find this flask very effective if as i dont use any curse
Spoiler

edit:
i couldn't find anything about pantheon tho
any solution?

Major God: Arakaali is great when you have Blood Rage and CWDT-Immortal Call, the increased recovery will work on your leech and life regeneration and flasks(I don't think will work on instant flasks, but normal flask recovery would heal more).

Minor God: Yugul is useful when mapping so you rip less to reflection, or Tukohama for some physical mitigation.
In your original post you mentioned having 130% stun threshold reduction, but no matter how I go over you build, I just can't seem to make it add up to more than 100.

"

Currently I have 7558 life, 607k eff. dps(Path of Building, against Shaper), 820k eff. dps with Lion's Roar. 130% Stun Threshold Reduction(without Stun support), 324% Stun Duration Modifier.

*With my Tidebreaker and the gems in it. For this calculation purpose I set all gems to 20/20.

Is this old data? Am I missing something? I can see this adding up to Tidebreaker(29) + belt(15) + tree nodes(18) + Heavy Strike(25) + boots(9) = 96%. Did I forget something?

Your build seems very interesting, so I'll problably be running it in the nearest future :)
"
Tempe_ wrote:
In your original post you mentioned having 130% stun threshold reduction, but no matter how I go over you build, I just can't seem to make it add up to more than 100.

"

Currently I have 7558 life, 607k eff. dps(Path of Building, against Shaper), 820k eff. dps with Lion's Roar. 130% Stun Threshold Reduction(without Stun support), 324% Stun Duration Modifier.

*With my Tidebreaker and the gems in it. For this calculation purpose I set all gems to 20/20.

Is this old data? Am I missing something? I can see this adding up to Tidebreaker(29) + belt(15) + tree nodes(18) + Heavy Strike(25) + boots(9) = 96%. Did I forget something?

Your build seems very interesting, so I'll problably be running it in the nearest future :)

This is the most recent data. You are missing the 19% from Tidebreaker's built in support gem Endurance on Melee Stun; also missing 15% from Stun Mastery wheel.
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
Tempe_ wrote:

"

This is the most recent data. You are missing the 19% from Tidebreaker's built in support gem Endurance on Melee Stun; also missing 15% from Stun Mastery wheel.

Ahh, I didn't know the Endurance charge on Melee Stun gem had stun threshold reduction on it. The tree you posted doesn't seem to include the Stun Mastery wheel, but that makes sense.
how does damage on full life is supposed to work with blood rage?
i've checked staying at hideout that whenever i have blood rage up i'm missing 2hp 4977/4979
"
Tylwyth wrote:
how does damage on full life is supposed to work with blood rage?
i've checked staying at hideout that whenever i have blood rage up i'm missing 2hp 4977/4979

This is display bug. You can check your tooltip and see that although you have 4977/4979 hp, your Damage on Full Life still gives 50% more damage. Basically as long as you have more regen than the degen from Blood Rage, Damage on Full Life will work.
Can I pick up blood magic and mortal convinction, then use haste on Essence Worm?
Will dmg on full life still works?
"
g0dkeith wrote:
Can I pick up blood magic and mortal convinction, then use haste on Essence Worm?

i've tried blood magic with dmg on full life already, to be honest i don't think it works (but im not 100% sure)
"
Tylwyth wrote:
"
g0dkeith wrote:

i've tried blood magic with dmg on full life already, to be honest i don't think it works (but im not 100% sure)

You are right, it doesn't work. With Blood Magic, you will lose some hp upon attacking, and Damage on Full Life is decided when the attack hits. They are almost simultaneous for a melee attack but you lose hp first; thus you will basically never be at full life. So for our build, there is no way to make use of Blood Magic and Damage on Full Life at the same time.

Also, I consider the stats on a rare ring more important than a Haste aura on Essence Worm.
Last edited by brightwaha on Oct 4, 2017, 5:52:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info