[2.6] Ricks FrostBlades Budget Raider || 120k DPS on a 5link + Acro/PhaseAcro/AA

"
Boudjy10 wrote:
i noticed that elemental focus gives higher dps tool-tip than crit multiplier, much higher, what do you think about it ?
since freezing doesn't work against unique bosses.

You can use it as a single target swap for guardians incase you wanna attempt those, but I wouldn't recommend this build for boss farming as there are much better builds that can achieve that on a low budget. And I didn't play around with crit multi since my crit chance wasn't high enough to make it really worthwhile, i personally use crit chance.

"
Vylle wrote:
Hi

this build looks fine
i play this build in hardcore atm.
In my oppinion leveling with frostblades is not realy save.

At the mom i play with bow and LA.

But please what you think is the best time to go FB.
And witch wheapons are the best for leveling.

Thanks for answer

Honestly, FB leveling is very safe as long as you have some gear lined up for it and grab the scion life as your frist priority. But if you intend to respec at a later point then be sure to grab the scion life, vaal pact and the claw leech nodes and get your crit nodes last. At that point switching is fairly safe, I didn't die on SC going with the crit before scion life but I wouldn't take the risk on HC.

"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello,
I am rerolling a 83 raider to your build, which looks fun to play.
Could you update your gear list, as you write it is outdated ?
Could we see your char ? Its private right now.
Thank you

My gear list is updated (right above the flasks tab), the screenshot has another spoiler under it with all the current gear I used. I'll unprivate my profile once I get back to playing PoE since I took a break for the release of WoW 7.2. I borrowed half my gear to friends while im playing WoW, so the best way to see my gear would be the items I have linked in my gear update tab.
Ho thank you I didnt see it.
Currently lvl 85, fun to play, fast and relatively safe, but you are right not easy to kill bosses... :-)
Anyway I dont regret at all my reroll, and I'll try something else for bosses.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Apr 9, 2017, 5:00:46 PM
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Ho thank you I didnt see it.
Currently lvl 85, fun to play, fast and relatively safe, but you are right not easy to kill bosses... :-)
Anyway I dont regret at all my reroll, and I'll try something else for bosses.

Anything pre-guidians gets melted fairly quickly once your gear is decent, a good opal crafted with essence of hatred goes a long way (especially since they go for 1-2c per defeaning essence)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info