[2.6] Ricks FrostBlades Budget Raider || 120k DPS on a 5link + Acro/PhaseAcro/AA

"
Ricks90 wrote:
"
Piotruuu wrote:
I totally love it for now, so much fun, but how do u deal with mana?
Im at 15k dps with charges but i had to put mana leech because im running our of mana so fast.
Cheers

I'm gonna guess and say you didn't grab the claw crit cluster next to shadow yet, it offers 0.8% mana and 1.2% life leech and covers all your mana needs entirely, even in slow regen maps.

LMAO, thats true i didnt notice it on the tree, will rush it right now, thanks!
Why didn't you quality your multistrike? It's increased phys which will be converted to cold, therefore ... more damage?
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Why didn't you quality your multistrike? It's increased phys which will be converted to cold, therefore ... more damage?

Because my multistrike just hit 20 literally 5 min before taking screenshots.
Why did you choose the perfect form? I am currently running this build and am enjoying it, but am running a 5link Kintsugi instead, for the 20% less damage taken if haven't been hit recently, which is almost all the time due to me having blind from my amulet, high evasion, dodge and some block.

What do you think?
"
hayze420 wrote:
Why did you choose the perfect form? I am currently running this build and am enjoying it, but am running a 5link Kintsugi instead, for the 20% less damage taken if haven't been hit recently, which is almost all the time due to me having blind from my amulet, high evasion, dodge and some block.

What do you think?

Kintsugi is good, it would be my 3rd choice when it comes to picking a chest. Perfect form is the strongest option for 1 handed EV builds imo, as long as you can make the reduced cold res work. Free AA provides 13 less phys and 12 less fire in a permanent way, which outshines Kintsugi's conditional buff. I run breach and beyond on nearly every map I do, having spell dodge cap (vaal grace, perfect form and 10% from raider) goes a long way in those situations.

I think The Perfect Form is honestly an insane item, it saves you 4 points (free phase acro), gives free AA and has very good EV + decent life. The % dex increase can translate into some extra ccuracy and EV aswell, overall just really really strong.
Added my up to date gear and added a screenshot to reflect the new DPS. Still waiting for multistrike, inc crit and HoI to hit 20, so I guess 90k hideout dps shouldnt be an issue.
Added a tier 15 courtyard to the available videos.
i noticed that elemental focus gives higher dps tool-tip than crit multiplier, much higher, what do you think about it ?
since freezing doesn't work against unique bosses.
Hi

this build looks fine
i play this build in hardcore atm.
In my oppinion leveling with frostblades is not realy save.

At the mom i play with bow and LA.

But please what you think is the best time to go FB.
And witch wheapons are the best for leveling.

Thanks for answer
Last edited by Vylle on Apr 7, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
Hello,
I am rerolling a 83 raider to your build, which looks fun to play.
Could you update your gear list, as you write it is outdated ?
Could we see your char ? Its private right now.
Thank you
Last edited by Scipion75 on Apr 8, 2017, 5:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info