Kza has challenged you... Can you handle it?

u forgot that fisher man beated u XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
10c? we have written 7 pages of bla bla for 10c prize? at least 100ex it should have been.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
10c? we have written 7 pages of bla bla for 10c prize? at least 100ex it should have been.

if i had it, i would give it :P
All in all nice play. I am happy that ppl try lld, and melee! As I am usually melee in lld too.
gg
"
DedeX wrote:
All in all nice play. I am happy that ppl try lld, and melee! As I am usually melee in lld too.
gg

melee for life
"
The balance team needs to balance independent of players because players will always corrupt the balance in hopes for their build to come out on top(this has been my experience 100% in testing)

If there is really something that is crashing sarn consistently, they should fix it, because it can be used for rollback crafting, so that should be a doable PvP fix.

Player perspective will be always needed, just as you said the developers can't understand or come up with all the imbalanced stuff, but indeed most players would favoritise some builds or aspects of the game, but with good selection of players, it can be much better than a dev-only balance team, probably with these requirements:
- At least several players, so every aspect is covered
- Good reputation, many previous constructive feedback/post, no toxicity
- Experience with multiple different builds
- Publicly shared build reveals/guides, non-secretive behaviour, open profile

I often see helpful, selfless behaviour when people share weaknesses and counters against their own build, but that somewhat also requires the giving up being competitive, because build is so much of a deciding factor.

"
LLD is so close to being nearly perfect.

LLD still has too much gear gap, just those that you listed and a premade is a whole another category, and I very often hear complaints about gear differences.

I think balance also needs Standard to be excluded if any future PvP event is considered, I also do have a lot of gear here, and basicly only play standard, but it's too much of an advantage, and I can admit that.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Some player input may be required but from my experience the Dev team needs to actually invest quite a bit of time into the meta to understand it and cant just take players word for whats OP and not. They can copy anyones build at any time. Maybe they can interview the player, figure out how it works, whats overpowered or not, and do a PvP build of the week hall of faming their broken build before we all know its about to be fixed. That way they get the credit they deserve for making such a powerful build, other people can try it, and it gets fixed in the end.

If they do like 20 episodes over some time, it will create a nice index of builds for casuals to try to gear towards or use as a foundation to make a similar but somewhat different build. No one wants their build nerfed. But we all have to understand its for the greater good. If your build is nerfed and so many others are maybe it will still be viable.

Edit: Btw I think the prerequisite for an alpha member like you described would be helpful but in the end your going to lose many of the best candidates because of the nature with pvp, most everyone is toxic in some way. Its just th8e nature of this shit.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Mar 18, 2017, 9:06:39 PM
I think 'LLD League PvP ROFL LMAO Sick-Sad WTF' is the primary consensus-response to this thread... and I would agree.

Come to HLD Standard Mr. KZA, we accept your challenge.

Now, bathe in the blood of flaskfinding whoresons.

Or just get spanked.
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
The balance team needs to balance independent of players because players will always corrupt the balance in hopes for their build to come out on top(this has been my experience 100% in testing)

If there is really something that is crashing sarn consistently, they should fix it, because it can be used for rollback crafting, so that should be a doable PvP fix.

I'd like to point out that this isn't specific to Sarn and I'm shocked it hasn't been fixed yet. I even considered posting a guide on reddit so that it becomes so overly abused that it forces a fix. It usually requires a second person and most of the people in this thread don't have friends, so there is that.
Last edited by Liptus on Mar 19, 2017, 1:33:10 PM

"
KZA wrote:
Congrats to Dede for taking up my challenge and beating me 4-1! Enjoy the 10c prize!

good sport, GZ
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 19, 2017, 2:22:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info