[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

Keep an eye on the QotF on poe.trade with 1R2G3B.
Bought mine for 4ex on standard 2 weeks ago. There is one on Legacy for 6ex right now. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy items with the right colors.
OK so this might be the most newb question ever asked in this post:

I'm levelling your build now and I'm currently on lvl 48 and I just keep dying all the time cause even though I don't get hit very often my HP also don't go up at all, how do you get leech on this build? As far as I can tell you didn't skill any leech nodes but you took vaal pact and I can't figure it out?
"
Ravensfang wrote:

I'm levelling your build now and I'm currently on lvl 48 and I just keep dying all the time cause even though I don't get hit very often my HP also don't go up at all, how do you get leech on this build? As far as I can tell you didn't skill any leech nodes but you took vaal pact and I can't figure it out?

No vaal pact on the build. You are mistaken. Life gain comes from hybrid pot, regen, a little bit of vinktar's leech (higher lvl flask), and possibly some leech from atziri flask (also a higher lvl flask). Mainly it's just regen and the hybrid pot.
"
Gorgatron wrote:
How many chromes did it take to get 3B - 1R -2G on the queen? I just got my first 6 link and I think I spent 600+ chromes and haven't gotten that color setup

I spent about 500 chromes with Vorici 1B recipe.
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:

No vaal pact on the build. You are mistaken. Life gain comes from hybrid pot, regen, a little bit of vinktar's leech (higher lvl flask), and possibly some leech from atziri flask (also a higher lvl flask). Mainly it's just regen and the hybrid pot.

I AM mistaken... weird ^^ I just realized I still run a tabula at lvl 49 (MTX-Skins kinda blur that fact ^^), now that I switched it it works a lot better.
Is there a trick or advanced technique to keep your vortex up? I'm having issues staying above 10 charges without suddenly standing in the middle of enemies chaincasting BV for 5 seconds :/
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Is there a trick or advanced technique to keep your vortex up? I'm having issues staying above 10 charges without suddenly standing in the middle of enemies chaincasting BV for 5 seconds :/

I recoomend you getting Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask this Flask is Insane while Levelling. Also you should do the first labby ASAP that is a huge Buff in Damage/Def.
"
Ravensfang wrote:

Get the duration nodes. Click BV every so often. 20 stacks ez.
Given the recent manifesto/balance update on double dipping for 3.0, do you have any idea how the damage will be affected for single target (e.g., Izaro)? Build looks fascinating and I'd like to run in 3.0 if it's still viable...
"
Punny_Bunny wrote:
Given the recent manifesto/balance update on double dipping for 3.0, do you have any idea how the damage will be affected for single target (e.g., Izaro)? Build looks fascinating and I'd like to run in 3.0 if it's still viable...

Damage will be hurt by the changes in 3.0. Izaro doesn't have much health, so he should still die easily with this build, but bigger bosses like shaper and guardians will be difficult.

I have a modified Roadrunner 3.0 that I will be playing when the new league (or beta) starts. If it works out, I'll post a guide for that one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info