[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

Hello, really great build, did uber lab at level 76. Cheers
"
Sixtine wrote:
Hello, really great build, did uber lab at level 76. Cheers

Glad you like it.
Which vinktars would be best for this build. THe one that gives flat lightning to spells or the one that converts phys to lightning.
"
Which vinktars would be best for this build. THe one that gives flat lightning to spells or the one that converts phys to lightning.

Added lightning to spells is best for damage. The conversion one will give you more lightning leech, but will reduce you phys damage, thereby reducing your poison damage.
Hello,

I tried to get 2G-3B-1R socket but i spent over 700 chroms (1blue with Vorici) and only get 2G-4B, so best gem for last blue socket? (i´m using Control. Destruction).

BV + Void + Spell Echo + CE + Add Chaos + (Contr. Destruction)

Btw, tooltip dps at hideout for killing Izaro?:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Hello,

I tried to get 2G-3B-1R socket but i spent over 700 chroms (1blue with Vorici) and only get 2G-4B, so best gem for last blue socket? (i´m using Control. Destruction).

BV + Void + Spell Echo + CE + Add Chaos + (Contr. Destruction)

Btw, tooltip dps at hideout for killing Izaro?:-)

Controlled is best as blue link.

Hideout tooltip should be at least 87 to kill Izaro. He's a joke with this build.
Did Lab twice so far. It´s really close though lol. Let´s see if i can recoup the money i dumped into the character at least.
Anyone else having problems with the CWDT vortex setup? It's replacing my primary vortex.

Edit: I just realized it's literally vortex, not blade vortex. I was getting the 2 mixed up.
Last edited by tynen on Apr 27, 2017, 3:42:04 PM
27 Runs completed ; Izaro fully buffed. Just follow the guide. I specced out of Vaal Pact because i simply don´t need it plus with Witchfire Brew the curse gets overwritten anyways.
I´m in the top 10 time of the day with this build and i didn´t even walk perfectly.
I made mistakes. Still 7 minute run. It can be way faster. If only my helmets were selling
i could run even more. Anyways i can vouch for this build. I´d also advise you to have at least
4,5k HP before going in. Maybe even more. Sometimes Izaro and Argus hit real hard so that only a pixel of HP is left. But well, so did 1 random rare Giant Skelleton Mob. Funny that they can hit as hard
as fully buffed Izaro. I tanked Windslash I tanked everything. Only thing I´d be worried about
is Izaro with Full Charges and Elemental Buff from Golems.

edit: and on my 32th run that was exactly what killed me. charges and conduits.
with full charges izaro is quite fast. his leap slam killed me and right after he dropped dead
from the poison. right before that i got ported by the goddess and when i ran back to izaro
he leap slammed on top of me. that was a clean oneshot. at that point i had 5k health and 2k mana.
it´s a great build but i need something foolproof for HC. something that is more forgiving.
and this is very forgiving already lol.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Apr 28, 2017, 8:33:06 PM
How many chromes did it take to get 3B - 1R -2G on the queen? I just got my first 6 link and I think I spent 600+ chromes and haven't gotten that color setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info