[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

https://pastebin.com/1awCzuYr

I think this build should now be done with a scion---> raider/slayer ascendancy.

Pastebin was originally Mathill's gear and stuff. I just took it and re-spec'd to a scion ascendant to show damage changes. More life, more damage, more sockets, frenzy generator w/ unlimited life leech.
"
qzwy0226 wrote:
How to pass T16T17

When you figure out how to get to t17 maps, please let the rest of us know
"
Denalii2020 wrote:
You officially wasted a lot of my time.
Your leveling guide is garbage.

You seriously should try and make something with decent.

Garbage ass waste of time.

Other flicker builds are BETTER.

If you're already level 70+ and you got the gear, sure this guide is ok... but if you're going to make a new build..

This guys path and everything is pure shit.

joined on sept 6th...tries an advanced build. HMMMMMMMMM makes 1st post.

legit
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 15, 2017, 9:02:11 PM
trying out this build last few weeks works really well for the most part--however, the auto cast for assassin's mark probably works best IMO so not have to worry about clicking to activate it O.O, would mean my herald of ash is on probably my chest piece, just finished assembling things and thought to myself "that means another thing to have to "forget" to click, or am I missing something, and the set of boots you have look nice to have, but alas not for sale that I could see.

Build works well enough, not have best chest available nor best helm but am using following
Terminus ofc
Peregrine Helm
Queen of Forest Armor (works well though am sure much better for this build, got from a bud awhile back for 5c)
Maligaro's Virtuosity Gloves
Atziri Step Boots
Belt of the Deceiver

rare neck-2 rings as "place holders" as been trying to get better have yet to truly replace them, so am maybe a touch squishier for level 81 (97%)...swapped my 4 link 5 socket terminus which had higher physical for a new 6 socket 4 link (6 linked but only the 4 "main" that really matter so tried to balance out, wasted 60 or so color changers and probably 40 odd to make 6 link grrrrr)

Anyways, work in progress, slowly getting up there, for the most part if I use frenzy-faster to build my charges up most things are not so bad, but, there has been a few times in maps or running Lab that get froze or lag gets me killed cause they hit me and I fall on face, but, 8/10 never an issue when take my time or run away for a second type thing.
nevermind answered my own question, blasphemy linked with assasin does not cast on kill/crit the way I thought would, but when put as suggested now acts as a proper aura, substantial DPS output it seems and am far from fully built for 6 link for weapon etc...O.o
"
qzwy0226 wrote:
How to pass T16T17

Last i heard no build was able to do T17s bro. Scientists are still trying to figure out that perfect build. FOR SCIENCE
I've had to swap some things around to get this to work for me (low-80s and doing T12-14ish), mainly needing more life earlier on. I also sacrificed some damage (until I can get Koam's and Atziri's) by speccing out of Impact and picking up Brutal Fervor. However, I have some questions about Pantheon choice.

For Minor God, I think Yugul is the best choice, as it makes Reflect hurt a lot less, even with Headsman.

For Major God, has anyone really tried Soul or Arakaali? It says that you gain 50% increased regen when you stop taking damage over time. That, I *think* should apply to Blood Rage, which will stop when Immortal Call procs. You also get reduced shock duration and effect, and 25% Chaos resists for DoTs. I have no major qualms about Lunaris, but Arakaali seems pretty competitive.
First , thanks for sharing this build .

I've play this build to lv.86.

The speed cleaning maps is fascinating,

but I have a small question about life leeching.

When fight with boss , I usually feel life leech doesn't enough

Do you have this problem and how to solve it?

(Now I go vitality void to get life leech , is there a better way?)

thanks!

- Blood rage is enough for leech, atziri's flask + vitality hold gives an extra bonus. I need to see your character (if available) to give enough feedback.
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 18, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
How are you getting to 10+ Attacks per Second?

I have a lvl 80 version of this build I made from guide and im not even over 4 fully buffed?

Where in the guide am I missing 6APS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info