[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

So I made this build, but I have problems to maintain frenzy charges in the boss fight, any boss of Tier 5 simple destroy me :(

Any tips? My char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vempire_ghost/characters

Thx for this great build :)
diamond flask will help you, i think you should run blasphemy-assassin mark. Your vortex would work if you put it in cwdt gem and maybe support it with increased critical strike so maybe you gain more power charges when you get hit by boss. I have cwdt-blade vortex-curse on hit-assassin mark-power charge on hit linked so when boss hit me i almost instantly get 3 charges. Try to use some cheap +critical strike chance unique items.
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jun 29, 2017, 2:51:32 PM
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
So I made this build, but I have problems to maintain frenzy charges in the boss fight, any boss of Tier 5 simple destroy me :(

Any tips? My char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vempire_ghost/characters

Thx for this great build :)

I reviewed your character, the skill tree is fine. But you lack the essentials in global crit to maintain frenzy that korgoth wrote about. Plus Tier level 5 bosses are still tough for a lvl 69 with the lack of gear. Once you get them, the build will be more powerful, no joke!

1) Gloves - Buy maligaro's virtuosity unique gloves

2) Helmet - You can buy the rat's nest or starkonja's helmet (If you can get resist elsewhere)

Abysuss helmet is superior once you're able to take care of your rings/amulet/gloves/boots
3) Amulet - But a rare 70-80+ life/24+ global crit amulet at least

4) Ring - needs upgrade big time...at least work on getting (one) diamond ring the life/resist x2 + accuracy

5) Flask - Get AT LEAST 3 of these essential items:
- Lioneye's
- Diamond flask
- Atziri's flask

6) Jewel slots...better start acquiring them. You're missing out Max life bonuses resist, they're cheap to get especially filling in the global crit/multi crit.

Last edited by Molochmane on Jun 29, 2017, 2:53:42 PM
@vempire_ghost Honestly ... i can't think of anything to add to what the guys before me explained and advised.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you very much, I will try to take the tips e improve my char, the hints is all very useful :)
Hi, awesome nice detailed and really usefull guide.
The build It's really fun to play,some bosses can be a pain in the ass but I probably need more practice,life and Atziri's Acuity.Speaking about that, whats better on this build?
Maligaro's Virtuosity or Shadows and Dust.

I started like a month ago but I don't think I'm going to have the time or the willpower to farm 25~30ex to buy Atziri's Acuity with the next patch coming in a month or something.
Last edited by sabotagge on Jun 29, 2017, 9:26:54 PM
Shadows and Dust for sure.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for this great build flickering everywhere is so fun xD

This is my 2nd character and first one to reach maps so I followed the suggested gear guide with the small amount of currency I had and ended up here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/moltenpanda/characters

What should I be building towards from here? (currently at at 20c and I still feel like I'm too glass cannon)

Also stole some gems combos from this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819151

and another question on gearing: am I supposed go armor or evasion gear + acrobatics?

Last edited by MoltenPanda on Jun 30, 2017, 10:18:16 PM
Your profile is set to private so i can't see your character.

As for your gear - armour or evasion - the answer is: it doesn't really matter. When you consider that with this build the only non-unique item that has armour and/or evasion are your boots... those stats are literally your last concern and both are fine (in the sense that both do pretty much nothing for you).
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 30, 2017, 11:54:45 PM
KorgothBG, what does "Weapon elemental damage" (on the belt) do for your build? How important is it? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info