[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
@deetrix88
Sadly this is definitely a latency and/or desync issue. And i can't really point you out to an alternative build that you can easily switch to.

Oh, I've had that happen before and didn't realize it was caused by that. O.o
Wow i just fixed it. A couple weeks ago someone told me that it would help me lag less if i disabled multithreading and turned lockstep off in the UI options. Well i just reversed that and im not missing anymore. I almost erased the whole character. Btw the build is great. shit tons of fun
I started this build a couple of days ago and am lvl 70 currently, farming DL on merc. the damage on this build is just insane. I calculated my DPS fully buffed with flasks, vaal haste etc. and it came to about 740k (~27k a hit *3 (Multistrike) *9.17 APS), which is nuts for the amount of currency put in.
however, I noticed that I get regularly oneshot, even on DL. Now I dont know if its the leaguestones I have put in at the moment, but it just feels so fragile. it leads me to believe that evasion is just fking garbage to be honest.
I know my gear is not optimal or whatever, but I feel like I shouldnt get oneshot until maps at last.
I have a little over 3k health, ~1500 armor and ~1500 evasion, resists are obviously capped. and I followed the leveling tree of this thread 100%. so whats going on? as much leech as I have, it's pretty damn useless when I get oneshot all the time.
is it at all a valid idea to spec out of the evasion based notables and into iron reflexes?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Apr 2, 2017, 3:45:10 PM
Stack more life. As simple as that. And that's the main reason as to why i suggest (and use) Kaom's heart.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 2, 2017, 3:49:48 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Stack more life. As simple as that. And that's the main reason as to why i suggest (and use) Kaom's heart.

thank you for your answer.
well, I cannot afford Kaom's at the moment. I had a pretty hard time capping my resists already with all the uniques this build likes to have (obv Terminus est, abyssus, Shadows and dust, blood dance, Belly). any other tips? what about the iron reflexes thing?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Armor in PoE currently is in a pretty crappy spot, and in a build that does not use a shield is absolutely useless. So no, i'd say that won't do a thing. If you feel like your damage is enough without abyssus you could try and remove it from now. And why are you using the blood dance, honestly you'll be way better with a pair of rare boots. Also you are just level 70, which is pretty low, now when you consider that you gain flat life per level and that this build grabs almost only life passives in the higher levels .. well ... things will only get better.

P.S. Btw in calculating your DPS you don't multiply it by 3 for Multistrike (because the increased attack speed is already accounted for)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

thank you for your answer.
well, I cannot afford Kaom's at the moment. I had a pretty hard time capping my resists already with all the uniques this build likes to have (obv Terminus est, abyssus, Shadows and dust, blood dance, Belly). any other tips? what about the iron reflexes thing?

You do realize the hole point about Terminus Flicker is generating Frenzy Charges through critical strikes right? why do you use Blood Dance? Get a rare boots and you'll have a much easier time capping your resists not to mention you can get a nice +max life roll too.
Hmm... If you change Artic Armour for Poacher's Mark, you get 95% of your mana reserved. If that 5% remaining is greater than 31 (Flicker's mana cost), switching to Poacher's Mark would be a good idea?
Why would you want to use Poacher's mark mate ?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Why would you want to use Poacher's mark mate ?

I'm just a newbie, but... less evasion, more AoE, flask charges, hp and mana for survivability sounds pretty good to me. I guess you use Arctic Armour to lower the debuff of Abyssus?

It was mere curiosity anyway =)
Last edited by Isackender on Apr 3, 2017, 7:54:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info