[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Oh, i really overlooked the jewel section. I have a 5-link Belly, it gives 350-400 hp more compare to coil, so i find it rather useless. I want to try kaom's, but if only i had 6-link sword.
About jewellery, yeah it's far from perfect. I can craft some life on my amulet but only when i get atziri's gloves, due they provide lot of int.
Any notes or info about maps giving more expensive cards or loot or something?
The loot is the same in all maps (besides items that require specific area level) - about where different cards drop you can learn that from the wiki, though i don't think that anyone is mapping based on that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 29, 2017, 6:55:06 AM
Hi,

Can this be run using Shadow?

Thanks
Yes, a similar build can be build using a Shadow -> Assassin.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yes, a similar build can be build using a Shadow -> Assassin.

Great! Do you have a Passive Skill Tree I can follow? If none, it's okay :D
No i don't, though i could make one an hour from now (because i'm a bit busy at work).
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No i don't, though i could make one an hour from now (because i'm a bit busy at work).

Thank you. No rush. I'm at work as well. :D Will be playing once I get home :)
Ok, in my opinion, an assassin tree will look something like this:

I'm not entirely sure when it comes to Assassinate vs. Deadly Infusion so i'll leave that decision to you.

The gear should be the same, the gems - the same (don't forget that you'll need melee splash!), though you might want to throw in a wither totem for increasing your DoT damage (Fatal Toxins and Entropy for example). Furthermore you can tweak the tree a bit and add DoT/Poison passives for further improving that type of damage.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Ok, in my opinion, an assassin tree will look something like this:

I'm not entirely sure when it comes to Assassinate vs. Deadly Infusion so i'll leave that decision to you.

The gear should be the same, the gems - the same (don't forget that you'll need melee splash!), though you might want to throw in a wither totem for increasing your DoT damage (Fatal Toxins and Entropy for example). Furthermore you can tweak the tree a bit and add DoT/Poison passives for further improving that type of damage.

Thank You so much for this. I'm always a fan of your builds. :D
"
Thank You so much for this. I'm always a fan of your builds. :D

I'm glad i could help ^^
Btw i would love to see how the Assassin build turns out to be if you ever compete it (gear and level-wise) I'd love to level one ... but i mean i've just finished the Slayer and at this point i'm a bit burned out .... maybe in a few weeks. Another thing that kind of stops me is the inevitable changes to DoTs and especially poison in 3.0, and an assassin build totally takes a huge advantage of exactly that.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 29, 2017, 1:27:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info