[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Guys , no matter how hard I tried to boost the hp i am sitting on 4.2k , my dps on tool tip is about 16.5k and my Attack Per sec is 6.33 without blood rage on. with flasks I reach i reach 440k DPS , i die a lot sometimes and I would like some suggestions . I use Cyclone to get myself out of death situation sometimes , and what is better , shadow& dust or Oskarm ? my critical chance at the moment is 69.8 with Maligaro's. also I use herald of thunder + assassin's mark. herald of ash and Arctic Armour

Shall I also clear the Acrobatic tree and switch to iron reflex ?

I am currently trying to get my almost perfect roll belly to 6 links ( I can afford Kaoms though ) , but when I try to put it on to test I reach 4.6k hp.

is getting a a rare boot better or I stick to Blood Dance ?

Sorry for the so many questions.
Last edited by vipereyes on Jan 20, 2018, 8:37:35 PM
So some things i found :

- Your Daresso's Defiance got the minimum +HP
- You can use a Stygian Vise for your belt with HP + a good jewel
- Your jewels got 0% max life, it said in the guide to get all jewels with +7% max life.
- You use the Witchfire Brew flask that curse ennemies so you can't curse them with the flask + curse them with CoH and Assassin's mark
Some further general tips:

- Use a Diamond Flask!
- An Ice Golem can help getting enough crit chance too
- Additional frenzy charge generation should not be needed with a crit chance around 70 and Blood Rage
- Assassin's Mark does more than generating power charges
- While unique items often give special properties, rares usually give better stats all around and help balancing your stats
- The amulet slot gives very important stats (esp. crit multi/chance) so try to get a good one
- The same is true for jewels
- The most important stats for damage, after hit chance and crit chance, are crit multi and flat phys damage
- A 6L does about 15-20% more dmg than a 5L, depending on the 6th gem you use
- The limiting factor for life leech per second in 99% of the cases is your max life
- An instant life flask (Bubbling/Seething prefix) can help you stay alive in a pinch. A Basalt flask can help too

I think every tip I give here I learned on page 1 of this thread. But I guess it doesn't hurt to repeat them once in a while.
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Jan 21, 2018, 1:55:53 PM
Can some of you guys please take a look at my character and let me know what I can change or improve on. I can’t even kill white elder guardians. Thank you. The character is Flickermepapi
I made changes to my character also , Please take a look at it now , I have 4.7k hp and my dps went up to 31k on the tooltip
"
vincentlei123 wrote:
Can some of you guys please take a look at my character and let me know what I can change or improve on. I can’t even kill white elder guardians. Thank you. The character is Flickermepapi

You are not following a terminus flicker, wrong thread.
Has anything really changed about this build for 3.1? I just found a rather really nice Terminus Est with 260% phys and 74% crit and thought that playing an flicker build would be fun. I had found this guide and was reading through it without having noticed it was 3.0 and if any changes were made to reflect on 3.1 or not yet... If there's any major changes, a PM about said changes and what to do and such would be awesome, Thanks a ton in advance!
"
Whazup4341 wrote:
Has anything really changed about this build for 3.1? I just found a rather really nice Terminus Est with 260% phys and 74% crit and thought that playing an flicker build would be fun. I had found this guide and was reading through it without having noticed it was 3.0 and if any changes were made to reflect on 3.1 or not yet... If there's any major changes, a PM about said changes and what to do and such would be awesome, Thanks a ton in advance!

Its not much they changed. VP doenst leech instantly anymore, so either you need legacy atziri gloves (80ex and higher in standard) to get instant leech, or you play a little more safe (dogde shit, like slam from mino, shaper beam ect.)

Other than that i dont think changes hit slayer that hard, it mostly gave them more strength, since VP is roughly 20 skillpoints away from the starterpoint.

I play it myself, its alot of fun. Im just stupid, i found a 5l Terminus Est for 10c, thought yeah, great deal...just noticed right now, after playing it for weeks, that its missing the most crucial part:

the hecking critchance...
Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 24, 2018, 4:02:08 AM
In the text,
9.. My Flicker build (passive tree, gear, screenshots)
Offenses*
Without Flasks (Flicker Strike + Increased Critical Strike Chance + Melee Physical Damage + Fortify + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage, [[[ 6 frenzy charges]]], 3 power charges, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage) [345,868 DPS]

I don’t understand how to get 6 frenzy charges in this build.
Basic frenzy charges : 3
Passive tree : 2 frenzy charges

Where is the last frenzy charge and how to get it?

I searched all of the gears in the text, but there is no possible way to get another frenzy charge.
I really looking forward to receiving any help.
NinaArroway
Last edited by arrr12 on Jan 24, 2018, 8:35:54 PM
"
arrr12 wrote:
In the text,
9.. My Flicker build (passive tree, gear, screenshots)
Offenses*
Without Flasks (Flicker Strike + Increased Critical Strike Chance + Melee Physical Damage + Fortify + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage, [[[ 6 frenzy charges]]], 3 power charges, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage) [345,868 DPS]

I don’t understand how to get 6 frenzy charges in this build.
Basic frenzy charges : 3
Passive tree : 2 frenzy charges

Where is the last frenzy charge and how to get it?

I searched all of the gears in the text, but there is no possible way to get another frenzy charge.
I really looking forward to receiving any help.

A corrupted Item with +1 frenzy charge i have mine on my carnage heart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info