iso these builds - muamcha, arrowbebe, amazonprime

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Lacerate is bugged. Currently it 'snapshot' damage, while using smoke mine character still getting hit even after it teleported two screens away. Also I'm sure it has no dualstrike -like "T divided by 2" feature, so slow, crit lacerate deals something like two times more pvp dps than any other 'melee' skill (except EQ)

Currently it 'snapshot' damage, while using smoke mine character still getting hit even after it teleported two screens away.

definitely this. smoke mine is only one instance that lacerate does "snapshot" damage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
the best offscreener is nowadays probably KeilC which is a KB build. i converted my build to deadeye just to be able to deal with him and i can get most of 1v1's in sarn arena now, yet now other builds which inflict status ailments fuck me up ahah.

and about HoT, if you cant figure out how to do a HoT build, man, i'm sorry for your lack of imagination.

Spoiler
just get legacy GS jewels, get some penetration and movespeed items. use movespeed karui amulet or stone of lazhwar; rainbowstride boots with 10% pen, x2 sambar or agnerod staff. its all about stacking movespeed though, 200+ MS is good enough for everything.

that is the most braindead, the most toxic build ever invented in poe history. seriously.

But but...Kinetic Blast, Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot etc..etc.. aren't viable after the Frost wall and AoE nerfs.

Still 1 shotting bitches for 9k+ life all day every day off screen, mid screen, up close. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GGG's the fucking best!

*Quickly scrambles to log back into PoE for some more PvP!

sorry to disappoint you but noobslayah kicks every offscreeners ass in sarn arena constantly. Actually seriously, these lacerate & brass dome guys my only nightmare in poe pvp. if they know how to deal with namelocking (vs barrage) they are really really hard to counter.

something about laceraate is broken, it stunlocks even with 500 damage hit, most of the time i get stunlocked. (same problem is with KB, KB stunlocks even with small hits)

Haha those monkey spanker wanna be melee with lacerate + multistrike haha haha haha haha give me a break man. Those guys wouldn't be shit if PvP wasn't in this state. Calling a guy with lacerate multi strike faster attacks just herp derping good, means you are clueless.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 14, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
What Mullah said applies to a pretty big chunk of pvp players we see in Arena, not just his melee competition.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
yooo, i saw a build, cant remember name, but it shots something like split shot with alter skill effects, Shots clearly were not so fast, but hit like hell. I got 35k def brassdome, max block 12k es and was 2 hit killed. Then 25k es max block got same result. Anyone know what skill it was?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
yooo, i saw a build, cant remember name, but it shots something like split shot with alter skill effects, Shots clearly were not so fast, but hit like hell. I got 35k def brassdome, max block 12k es and was 2 hit killed. Then 25k es max block got same result. Anyone know what skill it was?

hi
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

hi

cant remember if it was you. Iso game again :)

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

hi

cant remember if it was you. Iso game again :)

It definitely was him.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"

It definitely was him.

How can you tell? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info