[2.6] The Ice Hurricane - super fast clear speed (can be cheaper than vaal spark/cospris discharge)

waiting for assassin tree :)
Last edited by AdmiralSucker on Mar 18, 2017, 3:51:08 AM
whats your tooltip on your frostbolt in the cospris and the dps on your frostbolt in your coc ?
SPorkTots
im running this build @ lvl 82.

currently the two frostbolts are 14k & 12k each in town. Crushing maps up to t6 so far with 9k es. assassin. With all charges up the dps skyrockets. It's a blast of a build just accuracy is a pain, having to get it on a lot of pieces.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Am731/characters
Last edited by Am731 on Mar 20, 2017, 8:12:44 PM
Hello. I respec from pizza totem and this build is awesome. If u can say me what i can upgrade, maybe some jewels, equipment ? dont know. But realy realy nice build ! Ofcourse im pure CI.

Here is my item at this moment:

Sometime i got problem with mana so i got mana pot. Maybe another potion need ? I know need enchant.

I use discipline + herald of ice + herald + thunder + warlord mark with blasphemy. Maybe i need change something and run purity ? Also how work assassin mark when all time is warlord mark ?

Next question what build is viable ? is no problem to make atziri, uber atziri, shaper bosses, shaper breaches and uber lab ? Dont test much yet just need know : )

Waiting for reply, regard!
Last edited by halosralo on Mar 21, 2017, 4:54:30 PM
hi bro.
have tree for witch ?
Yeah, I was wondering the same, if elementalist wouldn't be an option.
What do you think about Trickster instead of Assassin?
Last edited by ReliableFails on Mar 22, 2017, 2:33:12 PM
yo bro could you give me some tips for levelling? i currently use frostwave and frostbomb but yeah starting to hit the ceiling and i am really inexperienced in POE and theorycrafting and what.

do I even have a chance of reaching your build in a reasonable amount of time when I start from scratch?

currently level 15 with barely any currency.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Mar 22, 2017, 3:16:27 PM
Which jewels are you using in your skill tree? No mention of them, but i'm really curious. Also, your character profiles are locked so i can't sneak a peak T.T

Otherwise i've been levelling with spark but will transfer to pizza sticks quite possibly. been fun running SC and critting everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info