Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Pathfinder/Deadeye Crit Ice Shot/Barrage Amazing Clear!

Your passive tree is horrible dude. Normally i dont comment on build guides, but this one just struck me as wtf. you went near duelist tree, but did not grab point blank, which is amazing for bosses bc most of them are in confined spaces where youll benefit from point blank. you also skipped the ice wed nodes by point blank, and skipped 2 points in the cold wheel southeast of ranger for 32% more cold damage. youre supposed to be optimizing damage here, not breaking it down into a weak, off par build.
How is assassin's mark ever applied? Decoy totem doesn't ever deal any damage, am I missing something here?
"
Fearcely wrote:
How is assassin's mark ever applied? Decoy totem doesn't ever deal any damage, am I missing something here?

The explosions from Herald of Ice apply the Curse.

Also, what link do I cut from the Ice Shot for LMP?
You have a closed circle in the top of your active tree... you need to unspec that 8% physical node next to will of blades. Closed circles are inefficient when youre pathing.
"
OneLastHero wrote:
"
Fearcely wrote:

The explosions from Herald of Ice apply the Curse.

Also, what link do I cut from the Ice Shot for LMP?

You can take out Cold Pene :D
"
3FE wrote:
You have a closed circle in the top of your active tree... you need to unspec that 8% physical node next to will of blades. Closed circles are inefficient when youre pathing.

Hi, thanks for pointing it out, I've changed it, thank you!
Hi, I too am doing an Ice Shot build.

Btw I noticed ure using the Pandemonium Amulet... There is an interesting Blind modifier which you should experiment with Maloney quivers I f you haven't already. Do keep us updated. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info