Iv'e been having a tough time with this build being on the extreme end of squishy. Currently level 79 with 4.8K HP and unable to do MERC lab. At what Level did you do MERC LAB?

I feel like this build isn't very viable for taking a large hit even with 4.8K HP.
Last edited by Redline on Mar 25, 2017, 9:25:58 PM
sup man i was having similar issues once you adjust your gear abit it will get tankier currently at 5.9k hp lvl 88 and by 90 should be around 6k-6.1k i ended up picking up vaal pact to has been making things run more smoothly for me will upload a gorge video in a little bit
"
Redline wrote:
Iv'e been having a tough time with this build being on the extreme end of squishy. Currently level 79 with 4.8K HP and unable to do MERC lab. At what Level did you do MERC LAB?

I feel like this build isn't very viable for taking a large hit even with 4.8K HP.

I bought a uber and merc carry at level 65 honestly due to how squishy i was and to get them out the way but in it's current state they are both extremely easy.

Gorge Show Case Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4rII52b-vU&t sorry for bad quality i need to find a new video editing program :(

Picture of map mods: EE/ele res % https://puu.sh/v4d6F/85c372bea0.jpg

was overall not to shabby demolished a breach and had no issues with the bosses I feel as if picking vaal pact helps A LOT due to being able to pretty much go from little hp to full instantly from taking a huge hit while non vaal pact takes a little bit longer to leech up
Last edited by powersquat on Mar 31, 2017, 3:07:58 AM
Didn't see your post until now because I moved onto a few other characters.

"
I bought a uber and merc carry at level 65 honestly due to how squishy i was and to get them out the way but in it's current state they are both extremely easy.

That right there is what irks me about this build. A much higher investment in scrapping buy to complete Lab in Cruel/Merc. Needing to buy uber and merc is frustrating beyond belief because the fun of actually doing Lab is being able to do it by yourself. The build should be viable to complete Cruel/Merc Lab without such a high demand of gear but unfortunately it does! I feel as though the build is weak and requires you to quickly gain as much life as possible because it is definitely not viable for boss fights as the life leech early on is just not there.

If I were to do this build again it would have to be after I have made a decent amount of currency to buy the amount of gear that is needed to micromanage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info