Introducing the Legacy Hat and Other New Microtransactions!

Nice. Best cloak so far.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Mar 9, 2017, 2:29:51 AM
So Templar is confirmed Crocodile Dundee?

"
Xenovenom wrote:
A cloak is a garment that is worn over clothing and functions like an overcoat. That is technically a hooded cape as shown in the video.

I would love an actual cloak though, especially with the cloth physics, but it needs to actually be a cloak.

Just wait till we wear a Cloak of Defiance while wearing the Hooded Cloak while also wearing Skin Transferred Hunter Hood...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mar 9, 2017, 2:25:10 AM
I wonder when they will be adding guns to the game. These hats could be a perfect fit to a gunslinger!
What a perfect morning for an owner of the trusty old bandana :)! My Legacy ranger has been using it a lot coupled with the iron brand attachement and just yesterday was thinking how cool it would be to have the bandana as an attachment too, now found this gift waiting for me!

And many thanks for the Legacy league too, loving it and the SSF mode, been an interesting journey so far to say the least :D!
Oh! A couple of seconds to download a patch and then 18 minutes of installing. Better Read the Patch notes:

Five new Microtransactions!

Yeah I know, Steam and the ggpk file and all that jazz but this just isn't worth re-installing the game every damn time -.-

--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Wow, all of those look really cool. I could picture myself rolling a trickster with the bandana, hooded cloak, and fiery eyes attachment. It would be like the Trickster ascendancy pic came to life, but more evil. Very sick!
Since eyes effect is not described as a "skin" it cannot be used with Celestial Hood?
I was wondering. Now when technology is here can Tawm'r Isley and others unique cloaks get similar 3D Cloak effect?
neat! finally some nice non flashy things
So I bought the bandana recently and have no intention of buying it again, however I do want that other bandana thingy. Does GGG do refunds or anything so that I don't end up with two bandanas?
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info