Dead Build

Is it possible to farm Uber Atziri in 3.0 with this build?
"
Is it possible to farm Uber Atziri in 3.0 with this build?

Uber atziri possible with good gear BUT you have to be know excatly what you are doing on phases , since shock immunity removed and vaal light trap nerfed to deal old shock values to atziri you must use vaal lightning trap and vinktar at same time rest is easy.I suggest experiance atziri with this build like 10 times at least before uber then you can do uber.
no longer playing
Hit Chance 82%? Seems extremely low. Also 3.0 nerfed Wise Oak.
One more think if you could have some video of gameplay that would be great deal of help to lot of us, just for reference of how it work on high tier maps like t11 and above?! :)
Yea I almost forget, thanks for the help regarding Sion :)
"
Waikiki wrote:
Hit Chance 82%? Seems extremely low. Also 3.0 nerfed Wise Oak.

I didnt use any accurancy on gear , every 100 accuracy gives %1 you can craft it. if numbers wont satisfy you , you can always swap to Obscurantis Unique helm instead of rare helm.Wise oak nerf means nothing we only lose %5 Light pen Old values was %80 , current is %75 still pretty huge.Not to mention base light pen is already very high and lightning curse with curse on hit.

"
vladimir1984 wrote:
One more think if you could have some video of gameplay that would be great deal of help to lot of us, just for reference of how it work on high tier maps like t11 and above?! :)
Yea I almost forget, thanks for the help regarding Sion :)

My motherboard is dead i send to service , im using backup pc with 2.0 ghz penitum dual core i can barely play game with 25-30 fps with lowest configs (with config edit) soon as my pc comes back im gonna send T12 to T16 videos.Scion is like joke of this game had soo many potencial on first but ggg overnerfed it.

Update 1 > Champion Alternative Added.
Update 2 > Im gonna work on deadeye tomorrow and most likely gonna add too.Slayer still need improvement.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 3, 2017, 8:53:01 PM
appreciate this glorious build guide am using assassin lvl 74 right now all seems working quite lovely don't have problems except with a small issue which is bleed what you do for it ? is it ok to remove the rumi's flask and get a hp potion with bleed immune ? and thanks :DD
"
appreciate this glorious build guide am using assassin lvl 74 right now all seems working quite lovely don't have problems except with a small issue which is bleed what you do for it ? is it ok to remove the rumi's flask and get a hp potion with bleed immune ? and thanks :DD

Yeah you can bleed never been cause problem to me because i always keep my distance safe.Rumi isnt actualy need flask same as taste of hate , i higly suggest pick one of them on endgame just in case.

Also little info about tempest bow > you dont need to buy tempest bow if you cant afford it just buy storm cloud bow with %50 attack speed amd must be item level 50 for 6 socket , then buy servant heart prophecy. You keep attack speed always. That way you always get perfect item and cheaper.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 4, 2017, 8:48:17 AM
"
canjp wrote:
"

Yeah you can bleed never been cause problem to me because i always keep my distance safe.Rumi isnt actualy need flask same as taste of hate , i higly suggest pick one of them on endgame just in case.

Also little info about tempest bow > you dont need to buy tempest bow if you cant afford it just buy storm cloud bow with %50 attack speed amd must be item level 50 for 6 socket , then buy servant heart prophecy. You keep attack speed always. That way you always get perfect item and cheaper.

Didn't even know that you keep the %AS. Thanks for the tip.
"
Waikiki wrote:
Didn't even know that you keep the %AS. Thanks for the tip.

Np , dont let fatty sneaky poe.trade sellers scam you.Those tempest prices are way overpriced.

"
canjp wrote:
If you can affort buy those essences for easy crafting.Wrath to Opal ring Torment to rest of gear.
Also you can use torment on helmet & boots This way you can get %62-88 Avoid shock with this you no longer need shock immunity flask for vinktar.Skill tree already has %8 on total you can get %96 chance to avoid shock. Its luxery idea for those spend exalt on it.

Dont use greed essence , its outdated new body armour life rolls is over 150

This build used to need belly of the beast , you still can wear it if you can afford it.
Same as Kintsugi if you feeling not that tanky. Daresso would help you get Perma Onslaught and more seconds for immortal call.Perfect form is also OK.

I did not include those body armours because most people cant afford it.

Kaoms is a big no no you need Tempest & Body armour 6L , Same as shadows and dust was gonna add this but they nerfing it not to mention too expensive item on leagues and standart

I add this to last post on first page , some explanation why i dont use some gear and other info.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 4, 2017, 9:38:32 AM
Hi canjp, could you post skilltree for deadeye before 3.0 starts, just skill tree, thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info