[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
nocx13 wrote:

So i looked at your new data and i fount out that in my case (W/o ancestral warchief, frostbomb...) according to path of building it's better to have this setup :

MS - FB - Added Cold - Ice Bite - Cold Pen - Elemental DMG

Did anyone tried abyssus? It's a flat 30% dps upgrade but i'm afraid on getting OS way more often.

1. your losing about 15% crit and 2 do you have "always full life" checked in config to see the true dps of Damage at full life. its just as much dps as ele focus.
It is better to get "added x to x physical damage" or 'added x to x cold damage" in items?
Last edited by Sessvisto on Aug 10, 2017, 8:10:15 AM
I have two questions.

What a unique body armor will be good in this patch? Still belly?
Where in tree should I put 2x Fight for Survival?

Thank you!

153k DPS

208k DPS

226k DPS

250k DPS

250k DPS is also the highest I could reach with my gear. Sadly I cannot really simulate how it looks on high end maximized gear that easily right now.

I also tested boss fights and the last build seems to be the strongest as well, however the difference between the 4 setups is much less.

I am not sure but it seems like the last setup works the best and I have the always full life checked on of course. Am I missing anything?

Edit: Added the 4th picture as the DPS is higher, you will however struggle to create power charges.
Last edited by Five155 on Aug 10, 2017, 9:33:04 AM
Would those Hrimburn gloves be useful for this? Being able to ignite from cold damage?
hi, just one question, why only 2 of the jewels and not 3-4 ? is there a stacking limit ?
"
Mekadrill wrote:
hi, just one question, why only 2 of the jewels and not 3-4 ? is there a stacking limit ?

Limit. Read the description of it :)
I took the freedom to format the gem section a bit, feel free to use it in the original post:

6-Link Setup:

Frost Blades -> Weapon Ele Dmg -> Multistrike -> Dmg on Full Life -> Cold Pen -> Increased Critical Strikes

People also playing around with: Faster attacks / Ice Bite / Added Cold Dmg

4-Link Setups:

Herald of Ice -> Curse On Hit -> Assassin's Mark –> Hatred
Orb of Storms -> Curse On Hit -> Power Charge on Crit –> Frostbite
Ancestral Warchief -> Ele Focus –> Conc. effect -> Ele dmg with attacks

Colour summary:
1 x GGBB
1 x BBBB
1 x RRBB

3-Link Setups:

Whirling Blades -> Faster attacks –> Fortify
CWDT -> Frost Bomb or Ice golem - Immortal Call

Colour summary:
1 x GGR
1 x RRB or RRG
I am certain I'm just really really blind... but nowhere in your tree do you have 40 dex in radius for the gem effects to take place, or am I just wrong?

Awesome guide and build, having a ton of fun with it!

And I just realized that I am infact... a moron... I thouhgt it had to be allocated =)
Last edited by pandaclaes on Aug 10, 2017, 9:20:53 AM
"
pandaclaes wrote:
I am certain I'm just really really blind... but nowhere in your tree do you have 40 dex in radius for the gem effects to take place, or am I just wrong?

Awesome guide and build, having a ton of fun with it!

And I just realized that I am infact... a moron... I thouhgt it had to be allocated =)

I thought the same ... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info